She's Back

It's been a couple of hours and Mikasa decided to go back home sense it was getting late. When she got home she quietly opened the door so she wouldn't wake up Eren. She took a quick shower and put on a white shirt with a cute bunny on it and black pajama shorts. She slowly layed in bed trying her best not to wake up Eren.

As soon as she got comfortable, she felt something wrapped around her waist. She turned to see Eren's arms wrapped around her. "E-Eren...I thought you were asleep..." Mikasa told him.

"No, I've been waiting for you to come home all day...I need to talk to you..."

"Eren there's nothing to--"

Before Mikasa could say anything else, Eren got on top of her and kissed her.  "Mikasa don't lie to me..."

"Fine.." Mikasa said as she sat up.

"Me and Armin were talking earlier and he said that he overheard you and Rubi talking...and he said that you might be pregnant..."

"Y-Yeah..but I don't know yet...I haven't taken the pregnancy test yet...and I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner...i...I was just freaking out about it! It can't be true!" Mikasa told Eren as she started to tear up.

"Even if it is...we will be the best parents we can be..." Eren told Mikasa as he hugged her tight.

"Now let's get some rest....I'm tired" Eren said as he layed down. Mikasa grabbed her she scarf and wrapped it around her neck as she layed down.

"I love you Eren..." Mikasa said as she moved closer to Eren. "I love you too Mikasa..." Eren said as he kissed her.

---The next day---

Mikasa woke up by the sound of someone knocking on her door. "Ugh...who is it?" Mikasa said as she sat up.

"It's Sasha!...your gonna be late for 1st period!!" Sasha said

"Shit!...E-Eren get up!" Mikasa said as she shook Eren. "But I'm tired..." Eren said as he groaned. "Eren get up....NOW!"

"But Mikasa...."

"No but's...get up!"

"Ugh fine..." Eren said as he sat up and yawned.
-------------------------------------

    Ymir and Historia ^^^^^^

Eren and Mikasa ^^^^^^

   Sasha ^^^^^^-------------------------------------

   Sasha ^^^^^^
-------------------------------------

Mikasa and Eren  finally got dressed as they ran as fast as they could, so they won't be late for there class.

"We made it" Mikasa said as her and Eren walked in.

"You two were almost late..." Hanji told them as Eren and Mikasa sat in there seats. "I know Mrs. Zoe!, but we're here now!" Mikasa said cheerfully.

"True...but you are adults...you need to be more responsible" Hanji told them. "Yes mam" Eren said as he took out his materials for class.

"So Mikasa, how do you feel?"

"Pretty good actually!" Mikasa said with a smile as Eren kissed her forehead, "Good" Eren said.

"Hey Hey Hey! No lovey dovey stuff!" Hanji said as she glared at us.

"S-Sorry mam..." Mikasa said as she blushed

"Yeah..s-sorry..."

Mikasa and Eren where doing there work until Mikasa turned to look at Eren, she immediately started to blush, Eren noticed and looked at Mikasa. "What?" Eren asked.

"N-Nothing...your just cute that's all..." Mikasa said as she blushed more.

"Oh really?~" Eren said as he smirked and kissed Mikasa. Everyone turned to look at them. "Awww there so cute!" Historia said

"Yup...and if Eren hurts her, I'm gonna punch him in his face" Ymir said as Historia glared at her. Rubi smiled.

All of a sudden....

"Sorry im late..." Someone with a deep voice said, everyone took there attention off Eren and Mikasa as they looked up to see Rivai.

    Rivai Ackerman ^^^^^

   ( Ik it looks like a guy but it's not...trust    me 😂😅 )

Rivai turned to look at Everyone, her eyes stopped on Eren and Mikasa as she watched them kiss...Eren and Mikasa stopped kissing as they looked up at Rivai in surprise. Rivai immediately looked away as she sat down.

"No way!, Rivai is back!" One of the students said.

"She looks...hot!"

"What's with that non-chalant look on her face?"

Rivai sat in between Rubi and Armin. "Hey Rivai...it's nice to see you again" Armin said as Rivai nodded, not saying a word. "It's been awhile...." Rubi said as Rivai took out her materials for class.

"Welcome back Rivai!" Hanji said cheerfully.

Rivai didn't say anything as Hanji continued teaching.

"I didn't expect her to be back so soon..." Mikasa said as she looked at Rivai.

"Yeah...I wonder what happened, she seems so different..."

"Yeah she does..." Mikasa said as she kept looking at Rivai, Rivai looked up to see Mikasa looking at her. Mikasa waved hello, but Rivai just put her head down, ignoring everyone around her.

---------
Minutes Later
--------

Everyone was quietly doing there work as Rivai stood up. "May I use the bathroom?" Rivai asked in a deep voice as she looked down. "Go ahead" Hanji said as Rivai walked out.

When Rivai finally made it into the bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror as she started to tear up.