Going to Jail!?| Season 2

I glared at Rivai intensely as I walked up to her and grabbed her by her shirt.

"Mikasa!!!" Rubi yelled down the hall,"Stop!"

I just ignored her as I threw Rivai to the wall. "I knew that when you came to my school...you were up to something" I told her, but I let it slide until you wouldn't stop hanging around Eren.

"The more I think about it, the angrier I get!!" I said as I kicked her in her face making her head fly to the left.

I grabbed her by her hair and stared into her dark black eyes. "And this is payback!" I yelled as I slammed her head onto the floor, blood everywhere.

"M-Mikasa...stop" Rivai Groaned in pain. "How about know you disgusting bitch!" I said as I kneed her in the mouth,her tooth falling out.

Eren ran to the front office. Rubi ran up to me and grabbed me.

"What the hell Mikasa!!"..you need to stop!!" Rubi yelled holding me tight. "No Rivai deserves this!!! She ruined my fucking life..and im gonna ruin hers!!!" I yelled.

Rubi was still holding me tight as she started walking towards the office. As soon as we got there I saw Eren, and a police.

"Is this the girl you described?" He said looking at Eren.

"Yes sir..." Eren said looking down.

"Shit" I mumbled. "Im going to jail!"

"Your coming with me young lady" He said as he handcuffed me and pushed me infront of him. Rubi and Eren where still standing there staring at me in schock.

What a great way to start my first day....

A/N: Srry that its really short I have school and other boring shit going on in my life so I might not update as fast as I did.
     Hope you understand.......
          BYEEEEE~~~~💞