Marry Me?

|Days Later|

For the past few days, Eren has been packing his things to get ready to leave with Annie. He hated the fact that he had to leave Mikasa...he didn't even want to be around Annie.

~~~~~

|Eren's P.O.V|

Me and Annie talked....how can I have powers? Aren't we human?

"I wonder what my power might be, I hope it's cool" I told himself as I started to remove stuff from my dresser. I stopped for a moment....it was a picture of me and Mikasa, she had the most beautiful smile, my eyes started to get blurry as a tear fell on the picture frame.

Who knows how long I'll be gone, I wish I could stay and be here for Mikasa, especially sense she's pregnant. I quickly wiped my tears as soon as I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said as I put the picture of me and Mikasa in my suitcase.

"Hey...."  A very soft and tired voice said as someone hugged me from behind.

"Hey Mikasa, how are you feeling?"

"Alright I guess....I'm just..." Mikasa didn't finish becuase I interrupted her. "Sad...." I said as I looked down.

"Yeah, a bit...I don't want you to leave" Mikasa said as her voice cracked, I could tell she was going to cry.

"Oh Mikasa" I said as I hugged her tight, not wanting to let her go.

Mikasa held to me tight, I felt something wet land on my shirt....she was crying...I hate seeing her cry, it made my heart hurt.

"Mikasa....baby...please don't cry" I said as I kept hugging her.

"I-I don't know how long you're going to be gone...it's going to feel different without you here! What if you're not here when I'm in labor?!" She said as she started to cry more.

"I need you Eren...."

"I need you too Mikasa"

I let go of her so I could wipe the tears off her face. "I hate seeing you cry..." I said trying not to tear up. "I want to see you happy"

"I'm only happy, when you're with me..." Mikasa told me as she looked down, tears still in her eyes.

Mikasa put her hands in a fist. "What if you get hurt...a-and I never see you again, or what if you forget about me...."

"Mikasa I will never forget about you" I told her as I stared into her beautiful black eyes. I pulled Mikasa closer to me.

"I was trying to keep it a surprise...but sense I'm leaving, and I don't know when I'll be back, I'm going to tell you now" I told Mikasa, she seemed a bit confused.

"A few weeks ago...I went to a ring shop...because I wanted to propose to you, but I didn't have enough money to buy you a ring...so I put it on hold.." I told Mikasa as she looked at me in shock.

"R-Really?" Mikasa said as she put her hand to her mouth, tears in her eyes.

"Yeah...really" I smiled as I kneeled on the ground and held Mikasa's hand.

"I know I don't have a ring right now...but Mikasa, will you marry me?" I asked her, a bit nervous.

"O-Of course!" Mikasa said as she hugged me tight and kissed me. She smiled.

"There's that beautiful smile..." I told her as she blushed, I kissed her again, wanting to feel her soft lips against mine.

"I don't know how long I'll be gone, but when I come back, I promise that I will have a ring...and we will have a big wedding" Mikasa smiled brightly, she was so beautiful.

I'm glad she's happy......for now...

for now