Dinner with Naruto sama

"Well everything went okay," Asuma said with a sigh. they had been half expecting naruto to kick them out.

"yeah. he is still a naive idiot." sakura said.

"hn. dobe."

"but we have to admit. naruto is some big deal here, i mean look at what all he could. apparently this hotel mirage is the best tourist hotel in the village. you need exclusive permission to get a room here. and he managed to get us each a room." ino said in amazement.

"yeah. i remember the onikage saying something like naruto was very respected here." kurenai said.

"but, he's just an architect." sakura scoffed.

"not just any architect sakura. i asked the hotel staff. apparently the entire hotel is naruto's creation." tenten said.

"you got to be kidding me." ino said.

"yeah, he designed this amazing place!" sakura said in amazement.

"heh. but he is still just a dobe." kiba said with a scoff.

"actually inuzuka, naruto san is often requested by high ranking officials from many countries to design their homes, including palaces for daimyos."

"woah!" kiba gasped when neji said that.

"he must make a fortune out of this then." ino wondered.

"he does." shikamaru answered lazily.

"it would be beneficial to have him in our ranks." kurenai said.

"when will the dobe come? does he plan on keeping us waiting?" kiba growled. their guides had informed them that naruto will be coming here to have dinner with them. and now they were waiting for him in this grand room.

right then the large double doors opened and naruto entered, flanked by guards on either side.

everyone except sakura felt their jaws drop.

That sex god was naruto?!

"Hey guys." naruto greeted with a nervous grin and removed his sunglasses to give then a view of the sapphires he called eyes.

"Naruto!" they all chorused in surprise.

Sakura jumped out of her seat and went to hug him, but the guards stopped her.

"I am his friend." she glared at the guards.

"Sakura, just let it be." naruto said softly.

He then sat down at the table with all of them. the guards still standing on each side.

kakashi gave a hard stare at the guards

"So..." naruto trailed of nervously.

"Hey naruto hows it going?" kakashi said with an eye smile. and he saw naruto relax with a sigh, maybe he had been expecting them to be angry or something.

they conversed while they ate.

"Hey naruto, i saw some ninjas from other villages here. is there some kind of function going on?" tenten asked.

naruto looked confused, "huh?...oh that. you don't know about the scholarships."

"the what?" they asked confused.

"you see we have academies here in demon country. academies for architecture, medical training, combat training, electronics, mechanics and such."

everyone's eyes widened. "and you teach them to people from other villages? why? they could use it against you."

"well, its really to encourage interaction between people from other villages. every year exams are held in each villages. the top 10 students from each exam are allowed to learn at an academy. each academy takes in 100 students each year. 40 students are from our village, the rest from foreign villages. it doesn't matter if the student is a ninja or not."

"that's stupid. your village could be at risk."

"why? why would they attack us when we are willing to share our knowledge and facilities with them? they know that we have no intention of ever becoming a ninja village, so attacking us will only serve to destroy a village that is beneficial to them. so in exchange for the knowledge we share they give us protection."

they all looked at naruto dumbfounded.

"and its not like we don't have any defenses. our guardian force is there for law enforcement."

"guardian forces. yeah I've heard of them. they are just ninjas who don't kill." kiba scoffed.

"we are a peaceful village kiba, killing will only be problematic. it is not that they can't kill, but that they don't want to."naruto shrugged.

they resumed their dinner. naruto was well aware of how sasuke was ogling him. he could already imagine what was going through the man's mind.

"Naruto sama, you have a meeting in half an hour" one of the guards said.

"oh?its already 9:30. i am sorry guys i have a meeting to attend to. so when will you be leaving?"

"who are you meeting dobe?" sasuke asked annoyed.

'feeling possessive bastard?'

 "oh, i have to meet some dignitaries from another village." 'not really, i am just going to get drunk and have an amazing night'

"hn."

"Will you guys be leaving soon?" naruto asked.

they looked confused at this.

"yeah tomorrow. we need to go back to the village. but aren't you coming with us?"

"no. i have some documents that need to be finalized before coming to konoha. you know, paper work about the banishment and such. i have to finalize it with the demon country daimyo and the fire country daimyo." he finished with a groan.

they all chuckled at his expression, a certain someone licked his lips in anticipation. once the dobe comes back to konoha, he'll make sure that naruto will be his.

"Good to have you back naruto."

naruto just smiled and left the dining room.

Hey guys. i'd like to know your opinion on this story. your comments mean alot to me.