About Naruto

From among the audience she watched the Uchiha heir's defeat.

Just as Naruto had promised, the bastard was suffering. She had done enough research about the Sharingan to know that the one second that Naruto and the bastard spent inside the Tsukuyomi will be equal to 72 hours.

Naruto promised to make the bastard pay and she trusted him. By the end of the day Uchiha will be left without a penny of his clan wealth to his name and the precious Sharingan he took pride in. He would no longer be a ninja, would never be able to repopulate his precious clan. He had destroyed her life for a mission, he deserved this.

As the bastard hit the ground she felt satisfied. For all the trouble he had put her through, for what he had done to her, this was his punishment. She wanted to kill him. She wanted him dead and gone. But Naruto convinced her otherwise. After all even though he had hurt her, even though he destroyed her life, she had got something precious out of it.

She hadn't realized that her eyes were filling with tears until it was pointed out.

"Ma, why are you sad?"

She blinked, the tears that had collected fell from her eyes and some clung to her eyelashes like dew drops.

She hastily wiped her eyes and looked at her son, "I am not sad honey... Just some dust got in my eyes that's all."

The boy no older than five looked at her with dark eyes that were so much like that bastard's but still so different.

Her son was too sharp for his age and probably understood that she was lying but as always he didn't question. He knew full well that when his mother lied, it was either because he was too young to know or it hurt her to talk about it so he didn't push and instead distracted her.

"I like Naruto-san... He's awesome."

She smiled, "He is..." After a moment's pause she called, "Haruki..."

Little Haruki looked at her with curious eyes, "what ma?"

"Do you want to go to Demon country? We can live there, start a new life. We won't have to run again... There are good schools there. And you can make a lot of friends too."

Haruki looked at her with unabashed wonder and hope, "Can we really ma?"

She smiled sadly. She had lived the last five years on the run. Hiding from shadows and running at the first sight of shinobi. She had been terrified when she came here with Haruki.

As a result of the life, they lead Haruki never got a chance at stability. Despite how much she loved him and he loved her in turn, just like any other child he too needed a stable home.

"Yes," she replied, "we can."

As Haruki laughed happily she remembered the conversation she had with Naruto last night.

______________________

Flashback

Danzo had been eliminated and now Naruto could go back to his suite but before that he would need to find someone to replace Danzo.

He had briefly toyed with the idea of letting Konoha find their new Kage dead and watching them run around like headless chicken but he disregarded it immediately. As fun as it would be, it would be even more beneficial if one of his own was leading Konoha.

That way Konoha could be brought out of the grave they had dug themselves.

He hated the people of Konoha, maybe not all of them but most of them. That however didn't mean he hated the village or at least the ideology named Konoha.