Matches Continue

Naruto Uzumaki v/s Rock Lee begin

"I will defeat you today, my youthful friend and then you shall be back in our home village once again. My flames of youth shall help me win"

"Hmmm? You believe you can defeat me?" Naruto scoffed, " you will need more than just your youth for that...."

"Do not underestimate me Naruto san"

"Wrong. You are the one underestimating me, lee."

With that Naruto vanished from sight. Lee who had already removed his weights also moved and vanished.

The fighting figures were invisible to the crowd. They moved at such speeds that all they could get a glimpse of was streaks of colors. There was a crash and everyone saw, lee in a hole in the wall.
Naruto stood at the opposite end of the arena not a hair out of place.

"I see your flames of youth burns brightly my friend."

"Such a hypocrite you are Lee. You call me your friend yet all you want from me is to submit my entire life to a village and people that despise me."

Before Lee could reply, or even move, Naruto was there his fist buried in Lee's abdomen, knocking the breath out of him.

"Remember Lee, I have no personal problems against you, but anyone who fights for this wretched village is my enemy."

Lee twisted out of Naruto's hold and swiped his right leg at him. Naruto blocked and again punched Lee, hard.

" I will leave Konoha crippled by the end of the day and by proxy, anyone who fights for Konoha too."

Lee attempted a left hook, but Naruto was not there anymore. Instead he was behind lee, with one hand on Lee's spine.

"It's over for you now Lee."

Pain, much like what the others who fought Naruto felt, slammed into Lee. Lee was on the ground stunned, not even capable of screaming and then he lost consciousness.

Winner: Naruto Uzumaki.

The crowd roared. Though, most where a little confused at what exactly Naruto had done to Lee since no external injuries were seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyoshiro stood up gracefully from his seat. Gaara looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Where are you going?" Mei asked.

"I have some business that needs attending."

Kyoshiro didn't explain further and the kages didn't push, as they trusted him. Kyoshiro once again looked at the violet-eyed raven-haired beauty among the nobles and slowly made his way over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto Uzumaki v/s Kiba Inazuka begin

"Get ready boy. We are winning this match no matter what."
Akamaru acknowledged Kiba's words with a bark.

The canine knew that the chances of them winning the match was very low, but he would stand by his master till the end. Even though the said master was very good at digging his own grave with his attitude, Akamaru couldn't just let him die.

"As cocky as ever, eh Kiba?" Naruto asked smirking.

Kiba's answer was a yell of Man-Beast Mimicry and suddenly there were two feral looking Kibas.

"Have you learned no new tricks yet? All of you just use the same old techniques." Naruto answered bored.

"We'll show you what we can do," Kiba yelled getting ready for a jutsu.