The Truth

Danzo woke up in a dark room... No, it wasn't a room, it was just endless black space.

His eyes narrowed, what is this? Behind the bandages his Sharingan eyes spun furiously, trying to dispel a genjutsu that just didn't exist.

If not a genjutsu then what is this place?

"I am not a fan of the whole monologue thing so let's start shall we?"

Danzo had no time to react to the disembodied voice before a fist buried itself in his gut with enough force to punch through a brick wall.

Danzo coughed up blood and fell to his knees.

"W-Who..."

There was a put-out sigh from the darkness before Naruto's figure could be seen appearing out of the empty black space.

"You!"

"Look Danzo, as I already told you I don't like wasting time with monologues so let's just try to kill each other already," Naruto glared.

"Uzumaki you will-"

"Pay for this blah blah blah, I know the whole spiel so spare me. And I already know about your Sharingan eyes and Mokuton arm so spare me the weak old man act as well."

Danzo's eyes narrowed, "I see..."

He stood up and straightened looking like the punch earlier did not affect him any longer.

Naruto smirked and felt a rush of excitement when the bandages fell away to reveal the stolen Sharingan eyes and the Mokuton arm.

I am going to enjoy tearing them out one by one

Shisui's Mangekyo spun in Danzo's eye socket and Naruto scoffed at Danzo's attempt at hypnotizing him.

Then Danzo disappeared from sight.

_________

Tsunade stood in front of Kyoshiro with a glare.

Kyoshiro rolled his eyes at the woman's attempt at intimidating him, then sighed when Tsunade refused to take the hint that it wasn't working and kept on glaring at him.

"Senju-san, Naruto is not here and as much as I would like to help you, I can't. I will not convince him to talk to you because... The truth is that I despise you all for how you treated him,"

Tsunade winced at that.

"But I am not unreasonable. I genuinely think that you have changed but if you want to talk to Naruto, it will be his decision."

Tsunade turned thoughtful then after a moment of silence asked, "Do you know what he did to the other ninjas?"

"I do..."

"He took away their chakra..."

"I know," Kyoshiro said.

Then he added when he saw her open her mouth to speak,

"And I won't tell you how he did it."

Tsunade nodded without making a fuss.

"You are not surprised that I figured it out?"

Kyoshiro scoffed, "We both knew that if anyone figured it out, it would be you... Naruto will speak with you Tsunade and I warn you not to waste the chance he gives you."