Dig The Grave Deeper

Hello guys, am back. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

And I started a new fanfic. Check it out if you are interested. It's s Naruto dimension travel fic but not a crossover.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, not really.

Here goes...

Dig The Grave Deeper

"Naruto sama, Tsubasa has arrived," Rey informed Naruto bowing.

Naruto hummed, idly swirling his drink.

"Send him in." He replied.

Rey vanished from sight.

A man who looked to be in his early forties walked in. He had light brown hair and dark grey eyes.

"Naruto sama" The man greeted bowing.

Naruto nodded with a slight smile.

"How are things going Tsubasa?"

"Everything is going according to the plan, Naruto sama. All the properties you wanted are now under my name. We can transfer it to your name as soon you want it. And our spies have located Orochimaru's lab as well."

"Mmm good." Naruto sighed. "That means I can get out of here as soon as possible."

Tsubasa chuckled. "You need not have come at all. We had everything under control."

Naruto shrugged. "I wanted to pay my dear old friends a visit."

Tsubasa turned serious, "The upcoming match between you and those Konoha ninjas have created quite an uproar. Most people are sure that you will lose."

Naruto snorted, "That's what I am counting on. As long as they believe they'll win, they'll agree to whatever ridiculous terms I come up with."

Tsubasa hummed in agreement. Konoha had no idea what they're getting into.

"But I believe you let them off easily," Tsubasa asked Naruto.

Naruto chuckled, "No you're wrong there. The hooks haven't even taken hold yet. They'll lose a lot more than just their reputation Tsubasa I will make sure of it."

Naruto smirked slightly sadistic. "I'll leave Konoha scarred and battered on her knees."

Tsubasa chuckled hearing his boss. Konoha truly had no idea what's coming.

In Demon country

"Mmm, Konoha is as greedy as ever." Kyoshiro chuckled reading the message sent by Konoha.

A woman with greying red hair and wise purple eyes pursed her lips in distaste.

"Those fools have no right to demand anything of my grandchild. Yet they do this."

Kyoshiro smirked, "Well, they only dug a deeper hole for themselves."

"Oh, and I am going to make it much deeper, that they'll never crawl out of it." The woman growled.

"Kyoshiro chan, prepare for a journey. We are going to meet the fire daimyo."

Uzumaki Hibara, the mother of Uzumaki Kushina, grandmother to Uzumaki Naruto and for the last few years, the daimyo of demon country; stood up and left the room. Her royal blue kimono fluttered as strode out of the room, eyes glowing with the fury of a mother.

Kyoshiro followed smirking, poor Konoha these two Uzumaki will be their end.

That night at fire country capital