Chapter 3

Sorry it took so long I've been busy with school! I'll try and update more!

Jen's POV:

I wake up with all kinds of cords connected up to me. A young nurse comes in to check on me.

"Um what happened to me?"

"Well we were telling you about your boyfriend and you kind of fainted."

I smiled at the way she said he was my boyfriend. Even though he isn't I smiled at the thought of Josh being my boyfriend. He's perfect but he wouldn't go out with me. He doesn't love me like I love him.

"Is he ok?"

"Yea he just woke up. You can go and see him if you would like but I'll have to help you."

"Thankyou,"

"No problem honey."

We started to walk down the long white corridor. As we got there I suddenly stopped.

"Jennifer are you ok."

"Yea, sorry, It's just I don't like seeing him in pain."

"I know but he asked to see you."

"He asked to see me?"

"Yea he did."

The nurse walked me in and sat on the chair. She then left and told me to press the call button if I needed her.

I looked at Josh so calm, so peaceful but at the same time he looked like he was in pain. I grabbed his hand and started to sob uncontrollably.

"Josh please wake up. I can't loose you. You are my best friend. Please wake up don't leave me now. I love you."

I mumble to myself "Sometimes I wish we could be more then friends."

And with that line his eyes flutter open. His beautiful hazel eyes. "You love me?"............

(I'm writing another Chapter today so stay tuned!)