Chapter 13

Jennifer's POV:

Last night was amazing and I can't thank Josh enough. 

Josh just left to get some food because I really need to restock the kitchen. Right now I am cooking breakfast for when Josh gets back.

Then there is a knock on the door so I stop what I'm doing to go and answer it, and there stands Nick.

I stand there in shock. He then grabs me by the arms and pins me to the wall, he starts to kiss me , I obviously don't kiss back because I hate Nick and I love Josh. 

Just when I am about to push Nick off me Josh walks in and see us. He throws the bags off shopping to the floor, "What the hell Jen?"

I push Nick off me, "Josh please, it's not what it looks like."

"Stop bull shitting me Jen, this is the second time this has happened, I don't trust you Jen, we are over, have fun with Nick you backstabbing cheating bitch."

And with those words he take his keys and leaves.

I start to cry, "I hate you Nick you ruin my life non stop, I hate you."

Nick then comes over and grabs me again, tighter then before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't ever want to relive what happened and I can't changed it, he did that to me and I couldn't stop it. I need Josh more then ever right now. I just can't believe what Nick did to me.

He raped me.

Josh's POV:

I'm so mad at Jen I can't believe she did that to me, I truly believed that she loved me, but once again I was wrong. She cheated on me again.

I will never trust her again, I never want to see her again, I hate her.

I just can't get the image of what I saw out of my head, did that date last night mean anything to her or was she just faking to have fun, did us making out last night, us almost having our first time mean anything to her?

But one thing is stuck in my mind, still and it will probably never leave, did she really love me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys probably hate me right now but I had writers block and this came to mind. Sorry!!

But this story is about to get very interesting.

Also thank you guys so much for 4K reads!!! Ahhh it's crazy I didn't think I would get this many reads!!

For the 9/11 in memories of those who lost there lives, we will never forget.

Also RIP to the little 8yr old girl who lost her life at the Royal Adelaide Show after she got flung off a ride. My thoughts and prayers go to all of her family and friends.