Chapter 4

Jen's POV:

"Yea I am Josh. Josh I'm sorry I said that I don't want to ruin our friendship. I should go."

 I could feel my cheeks blush from a rosy red, to a deep red and finally into a scarlet. I know the nurse told me to call her if I wanted to leave but I have to go now. I slowly get up I start banging into things left right and centre. Woah I must be really dizzy. I'm now bawling my eyes out. What have I done?

That's until I hear Josh's voice "Jen I love you to."

Did I just hear what I though I heard?

"You love me back?"

"Of course I do Jen come here."

Josh's POV:

Omg Jen actually loves me. This is happening.

Jen waddles over to me slowly. She hops up on to the bed and straddles her legs around me like she usually does.

"Jen um I don't really know how to start. Um well all I know is that I lo-."

Before I can finish what I was saying Jen crashes her lips into mine. Our lips move in perfect sync like we were made for each other. I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance. She of course accepts and our tongues fight for dominance. After a few minutes we stop because we are out of breath. She looks deeply into my eyes and I do the same to hers.

"I love you Josh Ryan Hutcherson."

"I love you too Jennifer Shrader Lawrence."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if that was really boring. +3 votes and +10 reads for a new chapter! Comment below if you like this story!