Chapter 6

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in like forever I have been really busy with school and sports. I'm going to try and update as much as I can!

Jen's POV:

I felt my eyelids start to flutter open. Where am I??

I then realise that I'm at none other then Nicholas Hoults place. What a dick!!

Nick comes into the room and drags me out.

"Where are you taking me?"

"I'm taking you out so that Hutcherson can get a taste of his own medicine. Now shut up!"

"Don't you dare hurt him."

"I told you to shut up."

Omg I'm so scared right now what am I going to do. If he does something to Josh there will no point in living Josh is my life. He is my everything. I love him.

Nick throws me into the car and starts to drive off somewhere. I then feel my head start to pound. I start to feel drowsy. The next minute I'm out cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I wake up I see that we have stopped. Nick comes around to the other side of the car and opens the door. He picks me up off the backseat and puts me on his shoulder.

"Put me down now."

"No. Now shut your face Lawrence."

I feel a tear roll down my cheek. I tried to wipe it away without him seeing but of course he did. He sat me down on the park bench and slapped me hard across the face. I held make the tears even thought the stinging was killing me. Nick then held my wrists down on the bench.

"What are you doing?"

He didn't say anything instead he took my face in his hands and held it there tightly and started to kiss me. I didn't kiss back I wouldn't because I love Josh and I hate Nick.

The next minute I heard a snapping sound and saw a flash. CRAP!!! Not paparazzi I have to get away and tell Josh that I didn't kiss back and I have to tell him what Nick did to me. Josh has to believe me. I can't lose him.

I felt warm tears streaming down my face. I finally squirmed my way out of his grasp. I slapped him across the face so now he is the one who gets a taste of their own medicine. Then I ran as fast a I could to the hospital.

I could here Nick yelling at me and screaming curse words. I have to get to the hospital fast.

***************************************************************************************************************

Josh's POV:

How could she do this to me. I truly believed that she loved me but she doesn't. I saw with my own eyes on E News she kissed Nick. She was cheating on me. Tears started to stream down my face. I can't take this anymore. There is not point in living. I may as well pull the plug. If I pull it I will die and I'll be in a better place.

Just as I was about to pull the wires and plugs coming from my body none other then Jennifer Lawrence burst through the hospital door with tears streaming down her face.