Chapter 10

Jennifer's POV:

I wake up in Josh's warm embrace. I turn around so I am facing him and I gently press my lips to his. His eyes flutter open and they immediatly lock with mine.

"I could get used to that."

"Good because it is going to happen a lot." He chuckles and pulls me closer.

"What do you want to do today babe?"

I love it when he calls be pet names like babe it makes me feel giddy.

"I just want to stay here with you and cuddle and watch movies with you."

"If that's what you want."

"It is."

I wiggle out of Josh's embrace and walk into my closet I grab a pair of grey sweat pants and a long sleeve black t-shirt. I walk into the bathroom and do my normal routine of taking a shower and washing my hair. I towel dry it a bit and then put into a high messy bun.

I then walk downstairs and see Josh making pancakes. I sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. He jumps and I laugh at him. Once he realises it was me he starts laughing to, he then leant in and kissed me. It then turned into a makeout session. He picked me up and placed me on the counter. I opened my legs and he stood in the middle of them. He has his hands around my waist and my arms drap around his neck.

After while we break apart for breath and we decide to continue making the pancakes. Once we had breakfast we decided to watch a few movies, we watched Mean Girls, Grease, Iron Man 3, and Thor.

It was one of the best days ever, even though it was simple, it was perfect.

At 2am we decided to go to bed. As soon as we get into bed he wraps his arms around me and whispers in my ear, "I'm taking you on a date tomorrow, but that's all I'm telling you, the rest is a surprise."

He kisses my cheek, "I love you Jen, Goodnight."

"I love you to honey, have a nice sleep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry I haven't wrote a chapter in awhile I have been busy with school, I was sick and I had major writers block. I am going to try and write more often though.

PLEASE WRITE SOME IDEAS OF WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE IN UPCOMING CHAPTERS.~Amber.