Chapter 8

Jennifer's POV:

1 Week Later:

It's been a week since Josh and I got into that massive fight and we broke up. The hardest thing about the breakup was that we were barley with each other for a day. We didn't try hard enough. We gave up, we didn't try and now I deeply regret everything I did and said.

I haven't left my house/condo. Since then I have been deeply depressed and I miss him so badly. Josh got released from hospital today. How do I know that when I haven't been talking to him? It was all over the news.

I've tried to text him and call him but he won't pick up. I told him I loved him and that I miss him but yet still no reply. I'm afraid that he has given up on me.

I just tried to call him 3 times then but he didn't pick up. So I decided to run up stairs and have a shower.

I stripped and hopped into the lukewarm water. I felt the warm water trickle onto my body and it instanly relaxed me. Whenever I'm in the shower I forget about everything and it releases the stress.

I wash my hair with Apple and Raspberry Shampoo and Conditioner and clean my body with a Strawberry body wash.

When I am finshed I wrap my towel around me and walk into my massive walk in wardrobe. I pick out a pair of little black shorts and a plain purple tank top. I then go back into the bathroom and comb my hair. I decide to leave it down because I'm to depressed and lazy to put it up.

There is nothing else to do so I just hop into bed and try to get some sleep.

After a couple of hours of tossing and turning and no hours of sleep I hop out of bed and walk down stairs. I sit on the bench that's connected to the window and just look at the busy city beneath me. I see happy families, couples, friends having fun and then there's me just sitting here doing nothing.

I realise that I have been daydreaming so I snap out of the trance and notice the rain falling down the window. I lean my head against the now cold window and think.

I need Josh right now. Not as a friend but as something more I love him more then anything in this world and I would do anything for him. I'm not giving up on him. Ever.

I need to see him as soon as possible.

Josh's POV:

I just got released from the hospital today. The whole week I was in there I couldn't stop thinking about Jennifer. I love her more then anything and I'm so stupid to have let her go. It is probably the dumbest thing I have ever done in my life and I hate myself for it.

Jen hasn't stopped calling and texting me and telling me how much she loves me and misses me but I just can't bring myself to reply and I don't know why.

I just got back to my condo so I run upstairs and chuck my bags on my bed and run to have a shower. I hop into the the steaming hot shower. Just as I like it. I wash my hair and body and then hop out of the shower.

I chuck on a pair of dark blue pyjama pants and I dry my hair a bit with my towel and then hang it up in the bathroom.

I then decided just to hop into bed and get some rest even though I have been resting all week.

After a couple of hours of trying to sleep I then give up and I know that I won't be able to get some sleep for awhile with Jen on my mind all the time.

I hop out of bed and walk down the spiral staircase into the kitchen. I grab a glass out of the cupboard and walk over the the sink. I feel it up with some water and take a big gulp. I then grab a chocolate bar and walk over the couch. I place my water onto the table and keep my chocolate bar in my hand.

I plop down onto the couch and turn on the TV. There isn't much on. But then something catches my eye. I keep it on the channel and wait for the adds to be over. While I'm waiting for the adds to be over I eat my choclate bar in two bites. Then the movie comes on. Silver Linings Playbook. It feels so good to see her face.

I sit there watching the movie and Jen for about an hour. I then start to think about how much I love Jen and how much I miss her. I know that she is the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. Not right now obviously but in the future. But in the future I also see kids with her. A family. That's what I want with Jen.

After a while thinking I realise that I must see her now and I know I need to talk to her. I just hope she lets me and that she listens. I hope she still wants to be with me and she wants the same things as me. I hope she wants to spend the rest of her life with me and that she wants a family to.

I run up stairs and change into a pair of Jeans and I put on a white V-neck shirt. I run back down stairs and grab my keys.

I run out the door and hop into the elevator. as soon as it gets to the ground floor I sprint to my car and drive to Jen's condo which is about 15 mintues from here.

When I get there I run to the elevator at her building and press the button. When the elevator doors open I jog to her door and knock on it....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so that chapter was alot longer. I just felt like it had to me because I haven't updated in awhile. Also there is only 1 week of school left and then I have 3 weeks of holidays so I can upload alot more! Any hoo please vote and let me know in the comments if you like this chapter!

Also I think the song that I put with chapter works and suits it really well. It's Say Something by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera.

Thanks! Xx

~Amber