Chapter 9

Josh's POV:

I run out the lift and knock on Jen's door. She opens it and I see her tear stained cheeks. OMG my poor Jen.

The next thing I do is what I have been wanting to do for 1 week. 1 whole week!

I cup her face in my hands and give her a long passionate kiss. To my surprise she kisses me back. We stand there kissing for a good few minutes until I pull back to talk to her.

I notice that during the kiss we had both started crying. I hate seeing her like this so I pull her into a hug. And that's when she breaks down into tears and falls to the floor.

I pick her up and carry her to the couch and sit her on my lap. I stroke her hair which always calms her down.

When she has calmed down I stroke a piece of hair from her face and start to talk.

"Jen I'm so sorry I should have believed you. I should trust you and I should have known that you wouldn't kiss Nick. This past week I have been thinking, thinking about us and I realised that I am hopelessly, completley and utterly in love with you Jennifer Lawrence and I know that I want to marry you one day and have a family with you because I know that you are my soul mate and that you are the only person that I will ever truly love."

Instead of saying anything she just kisses me, she pushes me down onto the couch so that she is on top. She straddles my waist and we continue to kiss.

After a while she pulls back and starts to whisper something into my ear.

"I have been wanting to see you all week, I've been depressed and I haven't stopped thinking about you and I know that I see a future with you too. I love you so much and I'm mot going anywhere. Ever."

She then starts to cry again, so I wipe away her tears with my thumb and embrace her in a warm hug.

"Good to hear Jen. Also I'm not going anywhere either and I'm making sure that you never ever feel depressed again. So Jennifer Lawrence will you be my girlfriend again?"

"Of course I will, I love you Josh."

"I love you too Jen."

"Josh?"

"Yea?"

"Will you stay here tonight? Please I don't want you to go. Ever. I'm never letting you out of my sight."

"Okay Jenny. Do you want to go to sleep now?"

"Yes please."

"Hop on then."

Jen hops on my back and I take her up stairs to her room. I take of my jeans so I just have my boxers on and I take off my shirt. I then hop into the covers and wait for Jen. She comes out with cute pyjama shorts on and a tank top. I can see that she's looking at my shirt. She then walks over to it, picks it up and slips it over her head. She then hops in the covers and I wrap my arms around her.

"Is that shirt comfy?"

'Very, and it smells like you."

"You like how I smell huh?"

"Yea you smell good and it makes me feel really safe."

"Good to hear. Night Jen I love you."

"Night Josh, I love you too."

And with those last few words darkness takes over.

Jen's POV:

I'm so happy that I'm with Josh again. I love him so much and I know that I see a future with him and kids with him. And I'm happy that he sees it too. I love being in his warm embrace it makes me feel safe and protected and I never want to leave it.

After awhile of thinking about being with Josh my eyelids start to get heavier and I slip into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here's the next chapter. It's a bit boring but please vote and comment!

I think the song Rather Be by Clean Bandit goes with this chapter really well!

Also I'm on holidays for 3 weeks so I can update a lot more!

And thanks for 1K read and 55 voteds OMG that is amazing so thankyou!

I'll try and update as much as I can.

Until next time. Bye!

~Amber. XX