Chapter 20

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in like forever I had no wifi. But I will upload as much as I can before school starts up again. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Also thankyou so much for 13.7k that is crazy!

------------

Jennifer's POV:

It is the day of the premiere and I am so excited, I can't wait. My stylists are over getting me ready while Josh's stylist are with Josh in another room. I'm really looking forward to the premiere not only to see my fans or for Josh to see me in my dress, but for Josh and I to finally reveal that we are together. I have been so excited for today for over 2 weeks and I don't think I can contain it anymore.

I hop into the shower and wash my hair and body and shave my legs. I quickly but carefully hop out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I open the door to my room and am whisked away to my beauty desk they start on my makeup and do a gently smokey eye with a bit of mascara. They do a like blush and bronzer and apply a nude pink lip. They then start on my hair. They simply just curl my short blone hair and apply hairspray so it lasts longer

I then walk over and they help me into my dress, they lead me over to my mirror and take the sheet from over it so I didn't peak while I was getting ready. I look in the mirror and see someone completley different. I look beautiful. I have been to many award shows and premieres but I have never felt or looked this beautiful in my life.

They let me know that is time to go, so I walk down the stairs and meet Josh at the bottom. The whole time I was walking down the stairs we didn't take our eyes off of each other. Josh is weaing a black jacket with a black dress shirt, tie, pants and shoes. His hair is spiked up, he looks very neat and clean. He looks very handsome. When I get to Josh he wraps me in a hug, "You look beautiful Jen." "You don't look to bad yourself."  I giggle and he gives me a soft but loving kiss. Here we go off to the premiere. As we walk outside we get into seperate cars because it will look shady if we go in the same car. I just can't wait to tell everyone about us.

Josh's POV:

The premiere is going great, Jen look stunning. I can't wait to tell everyone about us. As Jen and I are getting photos taken I whisper to her and ask, "When should we tell everyone?" "How about when we do the last interview?" "That sounds perfect." We smile at each other and continue to take photos. We do some interviews togehter and seperatly. As I'm looking for Jen to for our last interview to let everyone know about us, I see her go around the side of the building. When I get there I see something that I never wanted to see again.

I go up to Francis and tell him I am not feeling very well so he lets me go home. I can't believe I trusted her, I can't believe she did it again. I really thought she loved me but once again I was wrong. Why does this always happen to me?

~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger! What did she do?

I hope you like this chapter I made it a bit longer becasue I haven't posted in forever! Please comment and vote!