•Frozen•

Maya opened her eyes and stood up. "Ow." She said as she held her side. She landed on her hip when she fell over. "That's gonna leave a bruise."

"I gotta give it to you. You put on quite a show." Emma said looking at Elsa. "You want to tell me what this is about?"

"No. Just that I'm very powerful." Elsa said looking to them with her head held up. "And you and your people need to be more careful. Also you need to keep your distance."

"That's not really helpful." Maya said quietly as she held her hip.

"I can guarantee that. So if you want to hit undo on that ice wall then we'll get right on it." Emma said as Maya began to shiver. She was only wearing a flannel with a long sleeve shirt underneath.

"I- not right away." Elsa said as Maya looked to her. "Bring me what I want, and then I'll consider freeing you." Elsa said as Maya and Emma looked to each other.

"Your sister right? I can't really look from in here." Emma said looking to Elsa. Emma was starting to shiver as well.

"Emma! Are you and Maya okay?" David said through the walkie.

"Dad." Maya whispered as Emma pulled out the walkie.

"What is that?" Elsa asked putting her hand up.

"It allows me to talk to my father who is on the other side of that wall." Emma said.

"If you melt it, we can all talk about this somewhere else. Maybe somewhere warmer?" Maya said looking to Elsa.

"Just tell him to go get Anna." Elsa said looking to Emma.

"Dad can you hear me?" Emma said.

"Emma say again." They heard Hook say through.

"Is Maya okay." She heard Zach say through the talkie.

Maya smiled lightly. "Yeah we are both fine." Emma said to them. "We're in here with a woman. She's looking for her sister Anna. She thinks Anna's in town because she found something of hers in gold's shop." Emma said as she held herself.

Meanwhile Maya tried to warm herself because she was cold but all she kept doing was shocking herself. It was to cold to think of the right source of heat she needed.

"She wants us to find her before-" Emma started.

"-before I freeze this town and everyone in it." Elsa said through the walkie talkie.

Maya took a deep breath and looked at Emma.

"Aren't you cold?" Maya asked looking to Elsa.

"It's never bothered me." She shrugged.

"The other day there was something here. We called it a snow monster. Is that something you made?" Emma asked looking at her as the two twins held themselves for warmth.

"I'll do whatever it takes to get my sister back." Elsa said looking to her.

"I can't tell you care about her a lot. Maya and I are sisters too." Emma said looking to Elsa. "I'm sorry about her necklace." Emma said looking to her.