•Sea Witch•

The Charmings along with Zach started heading towards Golds cabin after asking Belle about everything that happened the night she received the dagger.

They got out of Davids truck after they got to a certain point so they could walk without being as noisy.

Emma started walking and they all followed after. "Any word from hook yet?" Mary Margaret rushed to Emma's side.

"No not yet. Probably still helping Ursula become good." Emma suggested as Maya and Zachariah followed behind them.

"Or the other way around." David answered standing on the other side of Emma.

"Really we are going to that now?" Emma frustratedly replied.

"He seemed pretty angry in Gold's shop." David added with a small sigh.

"Do you blame him? The one person who seems to always mess things up did so again." Emma replied truthfully. "I'd want to stab him too if I were in his shoes."Emma said as Mary Margaret seemed shocked.

"Emma that's not you. You wouldn't-" Mary Margaret looked to her daughter.

"She doesn't mean it like she would mom." Maya answered looking to her as she looked back. She could tell Emma seemed a bit off by them lately too and she didn't want her sister to bust. Mary Margaret sighed about to say something before Emma caught her off guard.

"It's not Hook either." Emma said turning back to look at them. "Relax. I'm just saying I understood where he was coming from." Emma said looking at her parents then to Maya. They keep talking as if I'm going to kill them, Emma thought looking to Maya.

"Right now we just need to worry about August." Maya added looking at her mom and dad. They started walking again and eventually made it close enough to the cabin.

"There it is." She said as they saw it in the distance. Zachariah held Maya's hand assuringly. Maya smiled lightly up to him before walking again. She was worried for August. He had been through a lot and he knew a lot which meant they would make sure he told everything.

Emma explained the plan. She was going to go in the front and we would follow after. Emma kicked down the door and saw August and Cruella. Maya followed in behind her. "I'm just here for my friend." Emma stated.

"Not under my watch you aren't." Cruella started pulling out a gun from her pocket while the twins put there hands up ready to fight her. Right when they were about to start Mary Margaret came in behind Cruella and hit her in the back of the head with a frying pan, knocking her unconscious.

"Wow. Nice one mom." Emma complimented, looking to her as they put their hands down.

"First roll of being a bandit: the back door is usually open." She replied as Emma looked to August

"August are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Emma asked looking to him. David started uniting him from the chair he was strapped to.

"I'll survive." He replied with a smile. Emma swooshed her hand and made the rope on his legs untie. "I see someone's been practicing." He noticed as he looked at her.

"I remember someone telling me I could do it if I just believed in myself." Emma recalled as she looked to him.

"I always knew you could do it." August claimed as he smiled lightly.