•Shattered•

"What do you need?" Maya asked looking to him.

"I wanted to tell you the truth." He said looking to her. "Remember when you said I was family?"

"Yeah." She smiled to him. "It's true."

"Well maybe for you but not for me. Ever since I met you my life has been awful. There's always something bad going on and it's always because of you." He said pointing at her.

"You don't mean that." She shook her head as her heart hurt.

"Yes I do. You made my life awful. Everything was easier before I knew you." He answered.

"That's a lie." She said tearing up. "You told me that I made it better."

"I was trying to make you feel good. And now you think your going to save us? You can barely even save yourself. The only thing you need to do is leave since all you do is cause trouble." He said looking to her.

"Stop." She said looking down crying.

"You know it's true. I don't know why you even keep trying." He said looking at her. "Your such a baby."

"I know you're lying. I know you love me you just are acting your worst self." She answered crying still. "I still love you. I'll get you out of this."

"Don't bother now that I see things clearly I never want to go back. Especially with you." He answered.

"Go Zachariah." Maya said looking at him.

"Make me." He answered.

She waved her hand and sent him to the woods like that. She cried and headed to Golds shop. "Did you figure it out?" She asked looking to them.

"No but we have an idea to fix it. Is everything okay?" Elsa asked looking to her.

"Yeah. I'm fine." She said whipping her eyes. "Let's just break this curse." She said looking at them. They then all headed to Regina's vault.

"Alright we have to break the protection spell." Emma said looking to her as she got ready to do it.

Maya pushed her magic at it and it broke. "Okay." Emma nodded. "That was easier then expected."

"I'm pissed so I'm ready to get this done." Maya answered looking to her sister.

"Okay then." She nodded looking to her. "Now it's my turn."

"How do you expect to get to her?" Elsa asked.

"It's simple. I need to be prickly." Emma said as they walked in.

"Woah. A little late for Halloween." Emma said looking at Regina who was decked out in evil queen clothes.

"You." Regina said with even more anger then Zach had.

"How do you walk in that thing?" Emma asked.

"With the poise and composure of a queen." She smiled. "Perfect timing miss Swan. I was jus treading up on how to turn you into a garden topiary. And look you brought your little sidekick too. Why are you here?" She asked looking to Elsa as Maya rolled her eyes.

"I wanted to see your face when you learned the truth." Elsa answered looking to her.

"The truth about what?" Regina asked. Maya wondered what they had planned.

"About how I brought Marian back. I knew all along. I brought her hear on purpose." Emma said looking to her.

"Tell me something I don't know." Regina said angrily.