•Digging•

Maya went downstairs after getting dressed to go eat some lunch her mom made

Maya went downstairs after getting dressed to go eat some lunch her mom made. She began eating with her parents, Elsa, and Emma.

"So what's the plan for today?" David asked taking a sip of his drink.

"Elsa and I are gonna go look in some sheriff records and see if we have any luck finding information about Anna there." Emma said looking to him.

"No luck with the census?" Maya asked looking to Elsa.

"Sadly no. I double checked through all of them and still, nothing." She said with a sigh. Maya didn't want to think of how anxious and worried she could feel if the same thing happened to Emma.

"Well we won't give up until we find something." Maya smiled to her. "Can I come to help you guys look? I'm not doing much today." Maya asked Emma.

"I don't see why not." Emma shrugged as Maya looked to her parents.

"Just be careful." Mary Margaret smiled.

"Always am." She smiled lightly.

Soon after they left and went to the sheriff station. Maya was happy to start helping. She figured since she would be an adult soon, she should start by trying to find where she wanted to work and the sheriff station was one of her first options.

They walked in and Maya saw a whole lot of boxes and a prisoner.

"Who's that?" Maya asked looking at the man.

"He's not important." Emma said looking at him as he looked taken back by the answer. "Alright." Emma sighed walking over to a desk. She picked up a box and dropped it on the table. "If their is anything about your sister it should be in here." Emma said looking at it.

"My sister is out there somewhere. We have to confront this snow queen." Elsa said looking to Emma.

"Believe me if I could we would. We have to find her first." Emma answered looking to her as Maya grabbed a box and opened it to look through.

"Besides she seems really tricky. We have to have some sort of plan before we go after her." Maya answered looking to Elsa.

"And she seems to know both of us and something tells me that is not an accident." Emma answered as she looked through files.

"Do you really think she took our memories?" Elsa asked looking to her.

"I'm really good with names and faces. It was my job. She took them all right." Emma answered.

"But why?" Maya asked. "Do you think you guys might've known how to defeat her?"

"I have no idea, but we need to find out what the hell shes up to." Emma replied looking at the folders.