•Cast•

Hey everyone! I've been working on this story a lot quicker than others as you may have noticed but I wanted you all to know that there is this contest on -OUATCommunity- and they promote stories (based on rules) and they have contests and such. Idk I thought it was cool and I know some of you might write so you should check it out. Also, if you like this story and the books before it you should totally nominate me for things lol. Thanks friends. Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~

They got to the loft and went inside. Belle was inside and she was holding Neal. "Hey." Belle smiled to her. "I'm glad someone is here. The fairies need help with a counter spell. Can you watch your brother in my place?"

"Oh. Of course. The quicker we have an antidote the better." Maya smiled as she let go of Roland's hand and grabbed her brother.

"Thank you." Belle answered before getting her things and leaving.

Maya rocked her brother in her hands. "Alright then." Maya said looking to Zach before taking a deep breath.

"Hey it's okay." Zach said smiling to her. "I'll hold him while you figure things out okay?"

"Thank you." She smiled as she kissed his cheek and handed Neal to him.

She called her mom and told her what was going on. She said they would work on a way to defeat the ice queen while she was at the loft. Mary Margaret also added that she would keep Maya updated. Maya hung up and looked to Roland who smiled to her.

"You want cartoons don't you." Maya smiled to him as he nodded with a smile. "Alright let's go." Maya said as they walked to the couch and she turned on the cartoons. Maya walked over to Zach who was sitting by the kitchen playing with Neal. She smiled at him and sat next to him.

"Did you find out what was going on?" He asked looking to her.

"They are looking for a way to cure all this. Mom wants me to watch the baby until further notice so I'm stuck here instead of out helping." Maya said looking to him.

"Hey don't worry about that okay? Your here helping your brother and Roland stay safe. I'd say that's pretty good." He said holding Neal as Neal stayed quiet.

"You're really good with him." Maya smiled looking to her brother as she tickled his stomach.

"You think?" He asked looking at Neal. "He's really sweet." He answered.

"You are really sweet." She smiled to Zach who smiled back lightly. He was just as good with kids as Maya was. She wasn't all that surprised but it was really adorable.

After a while Mary Margaret and David showed up. Maya was playing with Neal while Zach was watching cartoons with Roland. "Hey." Maya said looking to them. "What's going on?"

"Well the curse is coming. We couldn't stop it in time." Mary Margaret answered looking to her as Zach walked over.

"So what now?" Maya asked.

"Now we need to prepare. We are heading to the sheriff station and we will meet Emma there too." She said as Maya nodded.

"Well I have to seal them in here first." She answered as she handed Neal to Mary Margaret.

"Okay. Meet us there as soon as you can." David said lightly. Maya nodded and they headed off.

"Alright I'm going to seal the place up." Maya said looking to him.

"No I can't stay here. I don't want to hurt Roland or have him hurt me." He answered looking to her.

"Then what will you do? Where are you going to go?" Maya asked as she held both of his hands.