•Happiness•

"Maya can you come down here please?" Mary Margaret asked as Maya sat in her room. She was looking at all the costs of everything for the ice cream shop.

"Coming." Maya said with a sigh as she got up. She walked downstairs to see her mom looking in the fridge. "Yes?" She asked.

"What's with all this in the fridge and freezer? We don't have room for all these." Mary Margaret said looking at all the failed ice cream attempts.

"Well ice cream is kind of hard to make so we had a lot of fails. They actually just taste like milkshakes. The only thing wrong is the consistency." Maya explained. "I thought since we have so many people coming over and living here, I could bring some of it home."

"Some?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Yeah there's a good two tubs full at the shop of real ice cream." She smiled. "We've been trying new flavors too."

"I love your commitment to this but there just isn't enough room in the house for all this Mys." Mary Margaret sighed.

"Okay." Maya nodded. "But at least try some of it." She said walking to the fridge.

"I heard free samples." Henry said walking down the stairs.

"Yes come eat some ice cream." Maya smiled trying to get rid of the treat.

"This one is s'mores." She smiled pulling out a cup. "It ended up to soupy to be ice cream so I made it into a milkshake."

"Dibs!" Henry said as he grabbed a spoon and started to eat it. "That's actually really good."

"Great! The second go of the s'mores ended up good and we stocked it in the shop." She smiled.

"Mom try this one." She said taking out the cup. "Strawberry banana ice cream." She showed her mom the treat that had vanilla ice cream mixed with strawberries, bananas, and strawberry syrup.

Mary Margaret took a bite and nodded. "That's good." She nodded.

"This one didn't have enough cream ratio to the extra toppings." She sighed lightly. Every mistake was little but with ice cream little mistakes were noticeable.

"Okay maybe you can keep some ice cream here but not a lot. The rest of this needs to go somewhere else." She said looking at her.

"Got it. I'll go pass some around I guess." She smiled lightly.

Maya got a cooler and filled it with about 7 small containers of prototypes gone wrong and headed to granny's with David and Mary Margaret. She walked in and saw Cruella and Ursula.

"Could we have our drinks now?" Cruella asked pleadingly. Granny must have not been as compliant with them.

"We will be over there." David said to her as they went to sit down.

"Granny." Maya smiled as she sat at the counter.

"What is it Maya?" Granny asked.

"Well I'm the owner of the ice cream shop now and I've been practicing with ice cream. It's surprisingly difficult but I was wondering if you'd like to have some? They don't taste bad they just aren't the right consistency." Maya smiled.

"Why not." Granny smiled. "So what you've got?"

"Well I have extreme chocolate, chocolate swirl, candy swirl, birthday cake, Berry Bonanza, and orange creamsicle." Maya said with a smile. "We kind of made new kinds of ice cream to be as original as possible."

"What's in the candy swirl?" Granny asked.

"Apollo bar, kit Kat, and m&ms." She smiled.

"I'll take that one." She answered.