•Dark•

It seemed like months that they were stuck there. Lily was the guard and she was really rude to both of them. They got some bread and water every once in a while, but other than that they were denied contact from each other or anyone else. Thankfully no one knew they could talk to each other.

They eventually gave up trying to get out. Everyday Maya would think of Zach and how happy he was with that girl. She thought of how her parents were evil and she thought about where everyone else was- especially Henry.

Maya was laying there one day staring at the ceiling like she usually did and she heard the door open. It wasn't eating time so she was confused. She looked at the door and saw Henry walk in.

"Hey um-" he started as Maya looked at him.

"Henry." Maya asked as her voice cracked lightly. She hadn't spoke in so long.

"You remember?" He asked running over and unlocking the chains revealing her healing raw wrists which hadn't showed signs of struggle in a few weeks.

"I- I do. How do you remember?" Maya asked standing up after he unlocked the second one. She hugged him tightly.

"I wasn't here originally. I transported here to save you." He said as she let go. "Now where's my mom?" He asked worried.

"I don't know but I think she's across from me in the other room." Maya said as Henry opened it to reveal Emma who was on the ground.

"Henry?" Emma said standing up. She smiled to him as he untied her. "I knew you'd find me."

"How did you get here?" Henry asked looking to them.

"Our curse was that we knew but we couldn't do anything about it." Emma responded.

"That's okay. I think I know how we can get out.

"Now come on." Henry said as Emma ran down followed by Henry then Maya. Emma kept looking back to Henry making sure he was okay when she ran into Killian. He looked a lot less fearless and a lot more fearful.

Emma held him looking at him. "Um, Killian this is my mom, mom, Killian." Henry said as Maya smiled lightly. "And this is Maya."

"I don't think either one of them cares right now." Maya whispered to Henry as he chuckled lightly as well as Maya.

Killian cleared his throat as Emma smiled at him. "Yeah... um, pleasure." He smiled holding out his hand.

"Yeah right." Emma said realizing he didn't resemble as she shook his hand.

"I hate to break this up but we need to get away from here. Now." Maya said looking to them.

"Yeah we have a wedding to stop." Emma said looking to him as they both started running out towards the ship. They all got in and settled.

Maya let Emma talk to Hook while she folded up the anchor rope. "So did you find-" Henry started.

"Yeah. It ended a lot worse then just a forgotten memory of me." Maya responded not wanting to here his name.

"Mys." Henry frowned. "I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it." She said softly as she finished. "We need to get farther away. She might wake up soon." Maya said looking at Emma.

"What's wrong with this guard I keep hearing about?" Hook asked looking to Emma.

"She's no ordinary black night. Her name is Lily and she's dangerous." Emma said looking at the tower.

"I don't understand. What's the problem with this Lily person?" Hook asked looking to the tower as it bursted into pieces and Lily flew out in her dragon form.