•Forgotten Memories•

Maya started walking with David towards the woods. They looked around for a sign of anything but were having no luck. Maya also had no idea how to track.

"So how exactly do you do this?" Maya asked looking to her dad who had been looking at the ground.

"Do what?" He asked as Maya looked to the ground and pointed. "Oh." He nodded with a smile and a small chuckle. "Well you have to look at the dirt and the leaves mostly. If the leaves look crunched and the dirt looks darker then something has stepped there."

"How do you know if it was a human?" Maya asked looking to her dad.

"Usually there is a footprint but sometimes you have to look hard for them. It's harder to track people who know what their doing." He said looking to her.

"So how did you track mom?" Maya asked looking to him with a small smile.

"She's the hardest to track." He smiled to her. "I guess it was luck."

"Sounds about right." Maya chuckled as David chuckled as well.

"You and Maya can stop searching. We found the truck by the merry men's camp." Emma said through the walkie.

"Looks like we're done then." Maya said looking to him.

"Is Mys with you?" Emma said through the walkie.

"Yeah. Why?" David asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"There is a folder about her in here too. Can she come get it?" Emma asked.

"Sure. She'll be there soon." David said as he looked to Maya.

"I'll see you later then?" Maya asked looking to him.

"Okay." He nodded lightly. Maya poofed away to the merry men camp. She asked little John if Zach was there but she said he went out so she went to find the truck. She saw Emma and Hook sitting together.

"Hey. What's going on?" Maya asked walking over.

"The snow queen. She had files on us." Emma said as she handed Maya a folder. Maya sat next to Emma on the log and opened it up.

"You said her name here was Sarah Fischer right?" Maya asked looking at the things in her folder.

"Yeah why?" Emma asked looking to Maya.

"I think these are notes I wrote to her." Maya said as she locked to the bottom. They all started with 'Dear, Ms. Sarah'. She began reading allowed. "Dear Ms. Sarah, thank you so much for taking care of me." She read confused. "I'm happy that you want to help me. Love, Maya." She looked to Emma. "I don't remember any of this but this is my handwriting."

"How can you tell it's not just a forgery?" Hook asked looking at the paper.

She looked up to him with her eyebrows raised. "Because when I was younger I always wrote my Y's backwards." She answered before continuing to look.

"What do you think she was helping you with?" Emma asked looking to Maya as she looked through other writing's and artwork.

"I don't know but I was really grateful. I only sign love to someone who I appreciated." She answered looking to Emma. "Other then some letters she has basic school stuff. The nuns should have these."