Chapter 1: Prologue

A/N:

Recently, I have been reading a lot of Young Justice fan fiction and crossovers, and I have been writing a few of my own. I will be writing this story along with the others, so don't worry about me abandoning them. This story was inspired by RWBY watches Death Battle by epicvictory2025, so please check him out. I wrote this because I wanted to express the thoughts and opinions of new and experienced heroes and fighters on the show and characters. This story will have The Team and some of the senior members of the Justice League watching Death Battle.

You can read more on my work on Fanfiction.net

Chapter 1: Prologue

It has only been a few days since the battle on the Watchtower on New Years. Superman and Conner have finally begun integrating into each other's lives. Red Arrow met with key members of the Team and the League, distraught over what he has learned about himself. He vowed to find the real Roy Harper. Green Arrow and Black Canary began to take care of Red Arrow physically and psychologically. Two new couples formed in the team: Wally and Artemis and Robin and Zatanna. It was a Friday afternoon, and The Team had just finished their daily training. At the moment, Wally and Artemis were currently walking outside of the base in the nearby forest, arms locked in each other.

Wally took a deep breath of the fresh air. "Sometimes, you just have to enjoy the free time that you have in this crazy world of ours."

Artemis leaned her head on his shoulder "No kidding, with what happened this week, I need a break."

"Luckily, there hasn't been much crime as of late."

"Yeah, we can finally have some...personal time."

"What do you want to-!"

Both young heroes tripped on something and fell face to face with Artemis on top. They looked into each other's eyes, and each sported a huge blush.

Wally was the first to speak. "I told you that I was falling for you." He said with a cheeky grin.

Artemis rolled her eyes at the cheesy line with a small smile and punched him lightly on the shoulder. "Even though you're my boyfriend, you can still be your usual idiot self."

"Yeah. Well, I'm your idiot boyfriend" He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in for a light kiss. Wally got to his feet and pulled Artemis up.

"What did you even trip on anyway?" They both looked back and see a large box.

"What do you think is inside?"

Artemis shrugged. "Do you think it could be a trap?"

"A box in the middle of the forest a trap? Not likely."

"Well, it is outside of the mountain."

She had a point, "I'll check it out, but watch my back. Okay?" She nodded. Wally slowly walked up to the box and opened the first flap. What he saw surprised him. "There's no bomb, but there are a bunch of DVDs."

A strange thought popped into Artemis's head. "They aren't 'explicit' DVDs. Are they?" She asked nervously with a shade of pink on her cheeks."

Wally's eyes widened when she said that, and he double backed to the box. He pulled out one of the cases and read the title. "Death Battle? Well, it looks harmless. Maybe we found what to keep us busy. We can watch it with the others when we get back inside." Wally picked up the box, and the two walked back to Mount Justice.

Megan was the first to greet them when they entered. The rest of the team were sitting in the living room watching TV. "Hi, guys? How was your walk?"