Episode 13: Mario vs Sonic

"Boomstick" Bold

"Wiz" Bold and Italics

"Third Party" Italics

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

By the time everyone got together to watch the next episode, Diana had calmed down, filled with a resolve to find the truth when she gets home. It was not guaranteed that the history of the Ghost of Sparta would be true, but the seeds of doubt have been sewn. The Amazons were literally created by the Greek gods and were taught that most of them were benevolent towards humankind. It's understandable that Diana would be skeptical towards the Greek literature passed down by the outside world when she had direct contact with the source.

Soon, the group watched the Dig Dug VS Bomberman match. While it was absurd, the fight was still mildly entertaining with Bomberman winning in the end. Dig Dug just didn't have enough power to get through his defenses. Bomberman survived a planetary explosion.

Wally was busy trying to find the next disc. "I can't find episode twelve anywhere," complained Wally.

Artemis rolled her eyes at his stubbornness. "Just grab number thirteen."

Recognized: Flash 04

The adults gave a knowing look to each other as everyone turned to the Zeta across the room.

Materializing from the energy field was the speed demon himself, Flash, holding a plastic bag.

The emerald archer greeted his longtime best friend. "Yo, Flash."

Flash sped to the living room with a bright smile. "Hey, guys. Thought that I should stop by with some Taco Bell."

"Nice. You got any-" Conner was cut off before he could finish.

"Food?" In a blur, Wally zoomed to his uncle, hugged him, and grabbed the food. "Thank, Uncle Barry. I was starving."

Patting his head, Barry replied, "You're always hungry."

Wally only gave a muffled grunt because of the enchirito in his mouth. After some expecting looks, he passed the bag along to the others.

Seeing the everyone on the couch, Barry decided to ask. "So, whatcha doing?"

"We were watching some movies," explained Zatanna.

"Some more interesting than others," added Dinah.

"Would you like to join us?" Kaldur gestured to an empty seat.

"Well, I've got fifteen minutes before I have to meet up with Iris, so sure." Flash shrugged. "What are genre are you guys watching, anyway?"

"We're watching some fight simulations, so action. Although it might take a while since Kid can't count to twelve," chided Dick.

After a swallow, Wally answered, "Bah, I'll look for it later. I found number thirteen, anyways."

Barry beamed in interest. "Nice. Hand me a quesadilla, and let's get started."

With everyone seated, Wally inserted the disk and pressed play.

The Netflix ad played, and the show began.

The introduction shows the two combatants from the teaser being adventuring before fighting each other.

(Cues Invader - Jim Johnston)

"Their rivalry is legendary and their fame unmatched."

A man in red is shown jumping on platforms and a blue blur is dashing through green hills.

"After battling for over two decades, this epic duel will finally meet a decisive end."