Interlude 1

AN:

In regards to epicvictory's RWBY Watches Death Battle, I hope that you resolve all of your issues soon. I'm sad to hear that he took down his stories. Personally, I don't care for the FanFiction Content Guidelines for this website. To me, as long as you don't blatantly plagiarize or earn money from it, it's fair use. Team Four Star's DBZ: Abridged doesn't even need to add the disclaimer in the beginning because it's a parody. Unfortunately, that's not how the world works. I will continue to write so long as it is enjoyable to me. I don't care what other people say, but in order to provide for you guys, I will adjust. Is Screwattack personally gonna DMCA me? Not a chance in Hell. Fanfiction in itself is considered a transformation of an existing work. I'll be doing some chapter revisions so this story will be acceptable, but I won't stop writing. It's not like I make money off it anyways. Hell, I'll post Justice League (DCAU) Watches Comicstorian's Injustice Gods Among Us, Young Justice Watches Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, or Young Justice Watches The Batman Trilogy as a middle finger to all of those complaining, but I'll take my time as to make it my own in a way within the guidelines.

Thank you all for your support. :)

Check my profile if you want to see some of my story ideas.

If any of you have any thoughts, please leave it in a review.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Saturday

Robin

It was Saturday, morning, and a young couple was enjoying the weekend together in New York.

"Thanks for taking me out to brunch, Robby." The two were currently walking down the sidewalk

Robin wrapped his arm around her waist. "Well, I'm your boyfriend. That's what we do. Right?"

A sly smile grew on her face. "I'm not gonna say yes, but I'm also not gonna refuse the offer."

"I hope you'll like it. This place has the best crepes in town"

"I'll take your work for it," Zatanna said with a smile.

They had finally reached the cafe and taken their seats.

Zatanna gazed at the modern style of the cafe. The inside had hardwood floors, pearl colored walls, bright green plant pieces, and a small bamboo fountain in the corner. "Wow, this place looks really nice."

"Wait till you try the food." Soon a waiter had come along and taken their orders. The pair continued to converse and joke until their Strawberry and Banana dessert crepes arrived. (Dessert crepes are the bomb for me just so you know.) They ate in peace, and it was all just wonderful. For Robin, the day had been perfect so far.

Zatanna leaned closer to Robin's head. "Hey Robby," she whispered into his ear.

"Yeah." His face was growing pink at her lips close proximity to his face.

"You like being with me. Right?" she asked is a pouty yet seductive tone.

He had to swallow his saliva before he answered. "Absolutely," he answered full of confidence. Robin looked dreamily into her blue eyes.

"Well,... I wanna keep doing that till you're dead."

Glass shatters in Robin's head as he blinked at her statement. "What?"

"I wanna be with you till one of us dies," she said with a beaming smile.

"Wh-what? Wait..."

She pulls a box from her black coat and opens it. "Now, Richard, put this ring on your finger, so people know we have an arrangement."