Episode 16: Chun-Li VS Mai Shiranui

Last Time on YJWB

The next match-up is another female against female one. The first one wore a blue Chinese dress and had her brunette hair tied to two bun hairs, and the second one got a few of the teens gaping. Her rather revealing crimson outfit displayed her very impressive figure. A few slaps and yelps got them back to normal.

The elder magician got up and stretched. "As amusing as it would be to see the next contestants fight, I really should be on my way to my next task from Nabu."

"Do you need any assistance?" asked Diana.

He shook his head. "No, I'll be fine. It's not the first time that I've fought demons." He mumbled, "I still need to get back at Constantine for that."

"In any case, take care," replied Dinah.

Before he could walk to the Zeta, his daughter hugged him. "Bye, Dad. I'll see you at home later tonight."

He couldn't help but smile. "Of course, honey. I'll even cook your favorite for dinner: Fettuccine Alfredo." Entering the Zeta, the computer announced his departure.

Recognized: Doctor Fate 17

Giovanni growled. "Bite me. I have demons to deal with."

With Doctor Fate's exit, Wally skittishly entered the next disc and pressed play, excited to see such voluptuous women fight on screen again.

Artemis rolled her eyes at his antics. Considering most male teens, it was annoying but not something to get mad about.

After an ad campaign against drunk driving, the episode starts playing. The introduction shows pictures of the two women going face to face with each other and another where they pressed their breasts and looked like they're about to kiss.

There was a glint in Wally's eyes. 'Damn that's hot.' A few others felt slight embarrassment of their positions.

(Cues Invader - Jim Johnston)

"When it comes to fighting, combatants come in all shapes and sizes."

"And I'm liking the shapes and sizes on these two."

"Chun-Li, the strongest woman in the world..."

"And Mai Shiranui, the queen of fighters."

Megan tilted her head. "I wonder how they each got those titles."

Conner shrugged. "Maybe they won some sort of tournament."

"He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick."

"and it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle."

The first contestant is an Asian woman with brunette hair tied to twin buns and wears a modified blue Chinese qipao dress. She wore white combat boots and spiky wrist cuffs. Her most defining features were her large muscular thighs which look like it can crush anything easily.

Wally desperately tried to hold in a whistle. Everyone in the room found her cute or attractive to some degree.

Megan beamed brightly. "I love her clothes."

Chun-Li

(Cues Street Fighter II - China Street Beat: OcRemix)

"Chun-Li, first lady of the Street Fighters."