Episode 6: TMNT Battle Royale

AN:

First off,

Young Justice Is Back For Season 3!

After all these years of waiting and complaining, our voices have finally been heard. To commemorate this along with the latest Death Battle, I have uploaded this new chapter. I have loved the show when it aired, and I was devastated when it ended with a cliffhanger. Now that it's back, I can now extend my planning for this story along with others still in development.

It's done! It's finally done after over a month! Jeez!

Hey, you guys! I'm back with another chapter. Sorry for the late update. I seriously stayed up on Thanksgiving night to finish this for you guys as a gift. This is the longest chapter I've ever posted. I've been busy with midterms and work. I took my time to delve deeper into the lore, and I found a lot of good ideas I want to use. Once again, thanks for all the love and support. Since this Chapter will have many viewers, there may be some characters who don't talk much. School and procrastinating have really hit me hard. I will also continue working on my other stories as well.

Here's my alteration to the original Death Battle, and I'm sure that you will all like the changes. This is the longest chapter I have ever written, and I'm sure that you will all like the changes. This chapter is what I plan to do for all future and past battles. I want this to be a role model for other Death Battle Reactions. I turned this battle into my own. This chapter is so much more than a copy and paste of Death battle with a few reactions here and there.

I will not me moving my stories since FFN is the main hub for all my fanfiction needs. I would not want to limit your access to my stories by posting them on a different website. I looked at the one some of you have suggested. It's not very user-friendly. As such, my stories from now on will be more aligned to the guidelines I have agreed to. This really gave me the opportunity to make changes that I thought were necessary for the overall understanding of each character. Shout out to the more helpful ZadArchie for being more considerate as a CU member.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you all for your support. :)

Attention, the poll has closed, and One-Punch Man has been chosen. I hope to have a chapter up soon. Due to copyright, the episode will be altered, but I will do my best to keep the tone and personality of the show the same. I might also do a "YJ Watches Young Justice Abridged" if I have time.

Reviews are at the bottom.

"Boomstick"

"Wiz'"

"Third Party"

If any of you have any thoughts, please leave it in a review.

Chapter 7: Episode 6 TMNT Battle Royale

Saturday

Later That Night

The teens had all gathered in the living room ready to start the Death Battle viewing. Wally had this dumb smile on his face while a red Artemis was crossing her arms across her chest.

Megan noticed that Conner looked rather dirty and scratched up. She figured it was from his earlier training, so she move on to asking the others how their days were.

Wally snapped out of it. "Oh yeah. Operation metal-head was a complete success, Robin."

"That's great! We just have to run some more tests, and then we can finalize the design. I do have one question though."