Episode 7: Zitz vs Leonardo

Batman, Dinah, and Superman had just left the room to begin a therapy session, leaving the teens along with Oliver and Diana alone with the TV.

"Is Batman going to be okay?" asked Zatanna.

"He should be fine... Right?" answered Robin who looked toward the adults.

Diana shrugged before she spoke. "I'm not so sure. After all that we learned about Batman, it's just taking we a short while to sink it in. I will say that I have faith in Dinah's professionalism."

"She had Superman hold Batman down while he was dragged away..." Conner dryly stated.

Oliver rubbed the back of his neck trying to answer. "Well... Dinah tends to dig deep... Really deep... when she deems it necessary."

"Well, I'm sure that they want some alone time to sort out any... issues," assured Megan.

"Yeah, I'm sure tall dark and scary will be just fine," complained Artemis.

"I do believe that we still have more discs to play," announced Kaldur.

"Oh, yeah." Wally walked up to the TV and prepared the next disc. He placed it in and quickly sat back on the couch.

"You make sure you got the right disc this time?" asked Robin.

"Yeah, I would like some warning before I end up seeing myself on the screen being analyzed," replied Oliver.

Wally grumbled and rolled his eyes. "Yes, it is. Let's watch."

The Screen burst to life.

(Cue "Invader – Jim Johnston)

"Last time on Death Battle, the Ninja Turtles battled to find the deadliest of the team, and good ol' Leo used cunning strategy and swordplay to come out on top."

They all remembered the last episode and how brutal it was. They did not expect a bloodbath. They knew that Leonardo was a formidable opponent and wondered who he would be going up against now.

"But the fight isn't over yet. Leonardo must now face his most powerful imitator, Zitz, the leader of the Battletoads."

Megan tilted her head. "Imitator?"

"Battletoads?" questioned Conner.

"He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick."

"And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle."

"A ninja turtle versus a battle toad... huh" Oliver added offhandedly.

"These characters get more absurd every time," stated Diana.

The first contestant to appear is the Toad that has been mentioned. He's a human-sized, anthropomorphic toad/frog with bluish green skin and he appears to be wearing thick gloves, a belt, and knee pads. Standing next to him are two other Battletoads that appear to be his teammates; one has a lighter shade of green and is wearing some dark shades while the other appears to be the biggest and most muscular with brownish colored skin.

Zitz

"Zitz was computer engineered as one of the three ultimate amphibian warriors in a gladiatorial video game reality show called Battletoads."

Zatanna raised a brow. "Oh, so he's a game character then."

"I guess that makes more sense than ooze," added Artemis.

"This accidentally opened a dimensional gateway to another galaxy. Every time the game begins, the galaxy became the battle arena for their superhero war against the Dark Queen, and they..."