Episode 19: Eggman VS Wily

Last Time

Suddenly, they all heard a small motor running. Turning their heads, they see a familiar red android in an apron with his arm attached to a vacuum cleaner. Finishing up cleaning the doorway, Red Tornado turned to the group and to the stray crumbs and popcorn all over the floor. "Ah, so all of you are the reason for the recent increase in my janitorial schedule."

Conner raised a brow. "Tornado?"

The Crimson man nodded. "Salutations"

"What are you doing here?" Artemis questioned.

The Android walked to them in the living area. "If you recall, I volunteered as the caretaker for all of you and this mountain."

"You really didn't need to go to this extent, Red," replied Dinah.

The android shook his head. "No, I did not. However, I find pleasure in performing menial tasks outside of missions. Additionally, this place would become a pigsty without my assistance lest we forget Chili Con Carne Night and the Christmas party."

Wally slouched in his seat. "I was wondering who fixed the toilet, but I didn't want to ask."

"I'm willing to admit it. I overdid it with the seasonings," sweatdropped Megan.

Tornado nodded. "An example of why I am needed for maintenance and janitorial duties." Looking at the TV, he tilted his head. "I'm not familiar with this program. Is it new?"

"You could say that. Actually, if you are done cleaning, would you like to join us? It might interest you."

"How so?" The group gave him a quick rundown on the premise of the show and who the upcoming combatants were. Since Red Tornado would be in the Mountain almost all the time, they told him the origin of the discs. It piqued the android's interest. "I have no immediate responsibilities, so I have time to socialize." Accepting the invitation, the android took a seat on the couch next to Clark. A compartment opened from his side, and he took out a can of Pennzoil before taking a sip.

With everyone ready and the snacks replaced, Wally pressed play for the next episode and surprisingly there was no advertisement as it shows the Screwattack logo appearing and the episode starts playing.

(Cues Invader - Jim Johnston)

"As brilliant some scientists maybe, not all of them are sane."

Robin scoffed with a laugh. "Considering our track record, they aren't wrong." The room thought about T.O Morrow, Ivo, the Brain, and Doctor Desmond.

Kaldur nodded. "We have certainly met some eccentric people."

"It's unfortunate they don't utilize their potential for the common good," commented Diana.

"These two crazies take it way too far!"

"Dr. Ivo Robotnik is the Eggman."

"And Dr. Albert Wily is Einstein without rogaine."

"In this battle, these two geniuses will be pitting their mechanized armies against each other to prove who is the deadliest robot master."

"This is certainly new," added Dinah.

Tornado nodded. "I agree. I have not heard of these individuals, but it will be an experience to know their field, morality notwithstanding."

Most of the room flashed backed to memories of fighting a variety of robotic minions and villains. Clark shook his head at the thought of Metallo.

"He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick."