Episode 18: Master Chief VS Doomguy (Pre-Halo 4 VS Doom 64)

Monday Night, Mount Justice

The Cave

One by one, people arrived ready to see the next episode. Once Wally arrived with Artemis, he started setting up some snacks and drinks. The boy wonder and his magician girlfriend walked into the room not long after. Finally, the usual adult group arrived about five minutes later, coming from their Justice League duties. They all took their seats with anticipation.

Wally walked back to the couch with fresh snacks. "Who's ready for the next fight?"

Everyone nodded in agreement as the Zeta Tube suddenly lit up. From the platform, two men in similar green uniforms stepped into the room.

Recognized: Green Lantern 05

Recognized: Green Lantern 14

John Stewart sighed before turning to his comrade. "Dammit, Hal. How many times have I asked you to change our usernames? Four? Five times?"

Hal Jordan crossed his arms. "Not that many. I said that I'll get to it. Besides, it's not my fault that we have the same Hero name because of the Corp."

Stewart rubbed his temples. "Whatever." Looking back up, he noticed everyone else staring at them. "Oh, hey, guys."

Oliver snorted. "Hey to you too." Everyone else in the room exchanged greetings.

Wally strode up to them. "Uncle Hal, we haven't seen you in days!"

"We could have been back sooner, but this guy," Hal gestured to John, "was paranoid."

Stewart glared at him. "Well sorry for not being lax about having our bodies taken for a joy ride."

"What did you guys do?" asked Conner.

"Once Bats told us I've been mind-controlled for sixteen unaccounted hours, I decided to report it to the Guardians,"

Bruce nodded. "We have also made little progress in deciphering the lost time. Such a breach of security and privacy could have untold effects."

"Bat's, you're just worried that Vandal ripped off that mask of yours and found out your secret identity." Everyone in the rooms sans the lanterns and Batman decided to look elsewhere in the room for a moment. Hal noticed this but shrugged it off. "Anyways, he decided to ask any of the other Green Lanterns if he did anything off-planet, but none of them received any notices."

Megan tilted her head. "Isn't that good?"

John shook his head. "Maybe, but my gut is telling me something else is going on." A few concerned expressions grew. "Sorry for bringing the mood down. I'm sure we'll figure it out soon. Some of my associates will be helping out in the meantime." Seeing everyone in front of the TV, John decided to ask. "You guys about to watch a movie or something?"

"Since when did we start doing movie night?" asked Hal.

"It's something like that," replied Clark.

"They are kind of like animated what if fights," explained Artemis.

"Really now?" The Air Force pilot was intrigued.

"You may not recognize who they are. Would you like to join us?" Kaldur gestured to an empty seat.

"I've got nothing to do, and this guy needs to relax." Hal grabbed onto Stewart and pulled him to the couch.

"Hal..." the former Marine grumbled.

"Come on, I'm sure it'll be fun." Hal grinned. "I promised to pay for food when we got back, but we've got some time to spare to hang out for a bit."

John looked at the others in the room, receiving friendly smiles and a few gestures to come along. Closing his eyes, the Lantern sighed. "Fine. I guess we can watch along."