Bu Öyle// this is it

OKAY GUYS HERE'S THE CHAPTER AND HERE'S ANOTHER THING!

You know how last chapter there was apparently a "killing scene"?

Well, here's the thing.

You ready for it?

Wait for it...

it wasn't Nazım. So why didn't I tell you guys?

Confusion equals angry comments.

And I didn't post this at the end of the chapter because you might have been even more super confused and that's something I'm not gonna risk.

I was totally gonna say something else but I think I forgot?

Nyeh. Sorry for the long authors note >.< If you liked it, don't forget to vote and comment in sha Allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

B U

Ö Y L E

{this is it}

Nazım had blown a lot of his money on the fare but he knew he was getting nearer to the house. And he only knew what he was looking for because Nesrin had read aloud a note he had written when he was in high school, and kept it in his desk drawer until he ultimately forgot about it. He was grateful and relieved that Nesrin was able to even find it. He knew for sure that considering someone like her, she rummaged through the drawers to find whatever she could as a clue to warn him or summon him.

Soon they were coming out of city limits where more trees were popping up and nature was showing more of its colors. Especially the famous crashing waves facing almost every building in the town, and the odd lack of cars, contributing t the amount of people walking or on a bicycle.

The car was about to continue going down a familiar road. They had just passed the convienence shop where Nazım used to listen to Zeren's debates and talks. He knew that this place was not too far off from the house. "Stop here," he said quickly, and immediately the taksi jerked to a halt. "I'll be right back, just stay here." Nazım ordered.

He climbed out and went jogging into the town down the rocky pavement till he came to the houses that were about thirty feet away from the rushing seaside.

Facing that was the small red house with a flat rooftop; and the house itself just barely touched the shore guarded by a fence. There wasn't any sound coming from the house, and Nazım grimaced. He walked towards it, still keeping silent even though the frost on the grass was making it hard with each crunch he made. His breath came out in clouds that looked similar to cigarette smoke. That day it was colder than any other day since winter started. Seeing his house in this context worried him. He'd forgotten to wear a coat, and plus he was wearing a thin long sleeved shirt that didn't do anything to block out the cold. So he was already getting goosebumps from the temperature, and was already getting snow caught in his hair.

He neared the door and quietly opened it, wincing from the metal handle magnifying the frigidness of that day. Nazım was surprised at how low the temperatures dropped. The inside was still the same and its walls were too. The same shelf that held the slippers they'd change into after coming home and switching out their shoes on the left. A coat rack on the right--and there was only one jacket there. It belonged to Murat, but he outgrew it a long time ago. Nazım walked forward and to his left he saw the kitchen, and took a step in that he couldn't resist. A broken glass in the sink, an almost empty shelf of only two small bottles of spices with one tipped over. He saw the plate Murat forgot to put in the sink--perhaps before they left that night. He wasn't surprised his father hadn't done anything.