Chapter three (this is mostly in Fawn's pov or Leah's pov so ya)

Fawns pov

I guess I was just angry and Lilly, I wanted to know what she was planning. My smile was hiding my anger, and my anger was hiding my fear. I guess I am hiding my feelings in general. After breakfast, or at least my breakfast Lilly left the room and went upstairs, I rolled my eyes. Why was she being so distant? I tried not to be but when she is it's hard not to. I walked off until Leah stopped me, She crossed her arms and leaned on the wall. "So..how's the relationship doing?" She asked with a smirk. I slightly scowled "Its fine, thank you very much." After I said that walked passed her and went up stairs. Lilly wasn't up there, or was she? I heard a noise in bathroom, was she taking a shower? I just ignored the noise and kept walking, I went to my room, MY room not OUR room. Lilly made her room for the both of us, But my room was still MINE. I picked up a picture that was on my vanity, it was a picture of me and Lilly. That was from 4 years ago, a week after our wedding. I heard faint footsteps outside my door, it was Lilly walking by. Did she even notice me? I walked out of my room and followed her into our room. "Whats your issue?!" I yelled, her back faced at me. She slowly turned around. She made a frown "What are you talking about?" She said calmly. At that moment I felt like I was overreacting. I made a growl "You are so distant now, you wouldn't eat breakfast with me, you barley even talk to me!" I could feel my face burning, but at the same time I felt a pain in my eyes. I am going to cry..I know it. She looked away, why the hell is she doing that? I sighed. an attitude filled sigh. She rolled her eyes, I could see it from behind. "What is your issue with me!?" I yelled. She quickly turned around, her face didn't look angry, or mad, just upset. "I just, I don't want to lose you again, ok?" After she said that I thought "why would she lose me? she ran away in the first place." She just looked at the floor. I grabbed her hand "Lilly, I don't think that would happen, But to be honest I have worried about that too." Lilly smiled "I thought, if I was distant I wouldn't have to think of that, or you breaking up with me because I left you." I didn't smile, I should have though. She looked over to the side. "So, I guess I need to apologize for being so distant don't I?" She laughed after saying that. I smiled, I wrapped my other arm around the back of her neck. "No." I said with a grin. She leaned over and kissed me, this kiss was different though.

Leah's POV

I walked over near Fawn's room, or should I say Fawn AND Lilly's room. I had some laundry to give back, funny I had to wash it not them. Ugh I feel like the maid somethines. I walked near the door and heard a 'weird' noise. Awkward... Are they doing 'it' in there, ugh gross. I just barged in and saw something 'less gross'. They were just making out in there, i was slightly grossed out. But just put the clothes down and asked "uh am I interupting something?" I said. They both nodded 'no' and I just walked out. Gross. That is why I never go in rooms with closed doors..

Fawns POV

Ok it was slightly awkward when my best friend walking in on me and Lilly making out, awkward am I right. At least that's what she is calling it, me on the other hand I am calling it "kissing for a long time." Yeah that sounds way better. Me and Lilly just blushed and Lilly walked off to put the clothes away, I giggled. "What was that for?" She asked, her eyebrow raised. "Nothing." I said with a smile on my face. She looked away not saying a word.

Lilly's POV

"Alright, I may have lied to Fawn telling her everything was fine but it wasn't. I still needed to find a way to ask her, well you know." I thought to myself. She was just blushing over there, I took care of the clothes that Leah dropped off, and after kissing she just blushes, I guess she always does that. I walked out of the room and went downstairs. She didn't follow me, I thought she would, but not this time.