Chapter 10

Fawn's POV

We left the place, I have to take a pregnancy test in about a month. Hopefully I am pregnant by then. I sigh, Lilly guides me back to the car, I felt dizzy. She looked at me, "Fawn are you alright?" She asked. I nodded 'yes' and we kept walking, but half way through Lilly got nervous, so she picked me up and carried me to the car. She is so caring I couldn't wish for anyone better. I fell asleep in the car, and I remember nothing else from the car ride.

Lilly's POV

I carry Fawn to the car and lay her down in the back. She fell asleep, she was really dizzy after the insemination. I wonder if it had anything to do with her surgery a few months back. I hope she will be alright.

Later

We get to the house, Fawn is still fast asleep, I pick her up and carry her into the house. Leah looks at me, "You know, I feel like Fawn couldn't have anyone better then you." She says with a big smile on her face. She pats me on my shoulder, and walks inside. I walk up to our bedroom and put her in the bed, it's night anyways so I just went to bed as well. I kissed Fawn on the forehead before going to sleep, I love her so much.

Next morning

Fawn's POV

I wake up, wondering how long I have been asleep. I look over and see Lilly's arm on me, apparently I have been sleeping for a long time. I poked Lilly to wake her up, After a while she started blinking. She looked at me with a shocked face, "Fawn! Your okay!" She said with a happy type tone. She hugged me, like she hadn't seen me in forever. I got up, "I'm fine, trust me." I told her, I wanted to make sure she didn't worry. She got up and followed me, She quickly stood in front of me. "Are you sure your alright?" She asked me, I smiled. "I am fine, nothing is wrong anymore." I said. I stroked her cheek as she looked down at me. She leaned over and kissed me, then kissed my stomach. "Hopefully future baby is in there." She said as she got up and walked out of the room. I looked down at my stomach, I thought too, hopefully future baby is in there. After I touched my stomach, I felt a jolt. I wondered if it was something wrong, but thought nothing of it. I walked out of the room as well, I saw Leah walk out of her closet. Which is where she talks to the other gardians. I walked in her room and walked over to her, she looked concerned. "Fawn...I got news." She said, breathing heavily like she was exhausted. I looked at her, she was looking at my stomach. "It's about your baby." She breathed. I looked down at my stomach. "But I..I'm not pregnant!" I said, with nervousness. She looked at me, "Fawn, Your baby is going to be one of the most powerful babies ever born, in about a million years." She explained. I nodded my head "No! I am not pregnant!" I yelled. She looked away. "Fawn, a baby born from a gardian, and deer fairy, and a princess..has never been done before." She said. I sighed. "So? deer fairy's are not powerful at all." I shrugged. "Your baby is going to be very powerful, believe me." I couldn't take it anymore so I ran out. I went to go sit on my bed, Lilly was in there. "Oh hey, what are you doing in here?" She asked. I walked in, my arms crossed. "Leah telling me about stuff that is about our future baby.." Lilly grinned "We're having a baby?" She asked. I nodded "Apparently." I replied. Lilly pulled me close, and she hugged me. I rested my head on her shoulder. "I hope she is serious." I said. "Yeah, if she is right, lets hope our baby is a girl." I sighed. "Yeah I hope it is a girl too, she will fit in well with the family..But of course a boy would too!" I exclaimed. "Of course! Prince..uh..I don't know what his name would be." She laughed. I pulled away from Lilly's shoulder, She had a big smile on her face, then she leaned down and kissed me, like she always does. Although this time was different, she pulled my waist closer, she grasped the back of my shirt. I pulled away for a second, "What's wrong? you alright?" She asked me. I took a long breath, and looked up at her. "I....I don't feel very great.." The world started spinning around me, as I fell.

Lilly's POV

I was just about to remove my jacket, to..you know....But Fawn fell to the ground and passed out. She fell in my arms, I then picked her up and put her on our bed, she was out cold. She still was breathing, slowly though. I worried about her, is she ok? Is she becoming weak from the child growing inside of her? I need to know.

About an hour later

I held Fawn's hand, she still was asleep. But then, I saw her eye's blink. I moved closer to her. "Fawn, are you ok?" She looked confused, her face in a confused look. I helped her up, she quickly got up, she sat there. She was rubbing her head, as if it was hurting. She tried to get up, but then fell back. "Fawn?! What is going on??" I asked. "I..It's just..I feel weak..." She replied. She breathed heavily, I only have seen her do that once or twice. She never looks this bad. Leah walked in a few seconds after I thought of that. "Leah please help her! She is weak, and I have no idea why!" I told her. Leah walked over to Fawn, Fawn looking up at her. All i saw after that was a big thing of light, After that I saw Fawn get up, she quickly gasped for air. "Fawn? you okay??" I asked over and over. Fawn looked at me. "I feel great.." She said, as she looked over at Leah. Leah was collapsed on the ground. I thankfully got her back up, she was weak as Fawn was. "I infused her with more m-magic. To keep her okay..for-for now." Leah exclaimed as she walked back to her room. I staired back at the door, watching her limp to her room. "Is she going to be alright?" I asked. Fawn shrugged "I hope so." Fawn walked back over to me, she looked up atme. "So now back to what we were doing?" Fawn asked. I kept looking at the doorway. "I am really concerned about Leah though, I hope she will be ok." Fawn moved closer to me. "Fawn..are you sure you want this? now?" I asked. She nodded. "If something really bad happens to Leah, we can do what we need to, ok?" She explained. I thought about it, but I can't when Leah is weak. I walked back into Leah's room. Leah was collapsed on the floor, not moving at all. Fawn ran to her. "Oh my god...She's dead." Fawn breathed. Tears started rolling down her face. I ran over to Fawn and grabbed her. "Fawn I don't think she's dead, she is just regaining power.' Fawn and I walked back into my room.