Chapter 7

Lilly's POV

The ride took a while, at least for me it took or felt like hours. When we got there I saw the ambulance that Fawn was in, They hooked her up to an I.V and a breathing mask or tube, I could barley see. My eyes hurt and my vision was screwed up. I ran in with the EMT's, Fawn was half awake, I could see her eyes blinking. She reached up and tried to grab my hand, but they pushed me away, they told me something like "You can't come with her, we need to preform emergency surgery ." At least that's what I think they said. I watched as she rolled away, What if she dies? She didn't get to say goodbye! I just stood there for a few seconds, until I walked over to the waiting 'room' or 'area' I saw Leah sitting there, she had her hand over her face. I sat next to her, she looked depressed and upset. I wanted to ask what was wrong, but I knew. She thought "failed" protecting Fawn. But as I thought about it, I failed too. I failed as a wife, as a girlfriend, I failed at everything. I sat there and waited, it took hours. But soon I felt tired and drifted to sleep.

Next morning.

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. Leah was also sleeping, I didn't want to wake her up so I just got up to stretch. I then thought, thought about Fawn, so I went to the front office and asked where she was right now. The woman said "Fawn woods? she is out of surgery and is resting right now." I wondered, is she ok? Is she awake? Did she wake up without me? I asked if I could visit, the woman said no, and also said we need to wait for the "doctor" to come out and tell us we can. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I sat back down next to sleeping Leah, as if she will say anything. But just as I thought about that she blinked her eyes open. She looked at me, she looked tired. And yes She was sleeping but maybe she was up all night. We sat there and talked for hours, until finally the doctor came out. I immediately got up and walked over to him. I asked "Is she ok? Is she alive?" He sighed, as if she died or something. He told me that she got shot near her heart, which hit something important. I forgot what it was called. But then I asked how did she bleed so much? He told me that she got shot twice. I can't believe I didn't notice! She got shot on her side, he said. I asked if I could see her. Oh god please say yes. He said yes, which made me happy, but upset that I had to see her like how she will be. I have an idea what she will look like. I motioned to Leah to come here, I told her what happened. She had almost the same reaction as me. We walked through some big doors, and walked down a big hallway. And finally we got to her room, her dress from our date was hung up, it looked as good as new. They washed it I guess, but I was then more focused on the way Fawn looked. She looked terrible, she had a big tube in her mouth, and about 10 I.V's in her arms. The doctor walked out behind us and shut the door. Leah walked over to Fawn, she looked like she was observing something on Fawn. Leah looked at me then looked back at Fawn. "She has been marked." What? Marked "What do you mean 'marked'." I asked. She pulled me over to Fawns side and pointed to a spot, that spot had a 'Z'.
Leah's POV
Once I had seen Zara's mark, I knew she had shot Fawn. It has to be her, oh I'm going to kill this bitch. Sorry for my language, but seriously I'm going to kill her. But then I think about it, Lilly will kill her first, I mean Fawn is her fiancé. So I got a chair and let Lilly sit next to Fawn. She needed to sit there more then I did, although Fawn is my best friend, Lilly is her soulmate. I just sat on the floor next to Lilly's chair. I could hear the beeping of the monitor, I was hoping that it would never be one single beep, meaning she would be dead. Lilly was talking to Fawn, I could hear some words, but not many. I guess Lilly had a lot to say.

Fawns POV (😲 wut)
I felt like I was in an endless sleep, I couldn't wake up but I could hear muffled voices, was lilly with me? I couldn't feel my body, anywhere. But I felt like there was something in my mouth. Ugh is it one of those big tubes. I'm not even sure if I am alive. I feel like I am but I'm not sure. Am I ok? I have so many questions!

Lilly's POV
Fawn looked dead, she wasn't I know it. For one the thing is beeping, and second I know she would never stop fighting to stay alive. I was holding her hand, could she feel anything? Did she know I was here? Her hands were the only things that were not covered in needles. I looked outside, was it night already?
Later
We had been at the hospital sense yesterday, I didn't want to leave. When the doctors tried to make me an Leah leave, I told them I was princess lillith of orthidon, they just walked past me and did something with Fawn. They were taking the big tube out of her mouth and replacing it with the tube thing in her nose. I guess that means she is getting better? Before they left, I asked if she would wake up anytime soon, they told me, that they don't know. I snitched and just walked back to my chair. They didn't make me leave, they knew I was a princess and I would refuse to leave. Don't mess with a princess. It was 12:00 am, I guess I should go to sleep.

Fawns POV
I woke up, finally. The lights were off and Lilly was sleeping, her head was on my hand and Leah was sleeping on the ground. Surprised they didn't make them leave. By they I mean the doctors. I just went back to sleep, after looking around the room for like 10 minutes.
I hope I wake up tomorrow.