Chapter 24

Lilly's POV

After getting the twins ready, it was time to go.

Where?

To get married..

Was I nervious?

No

Maybe.

Dawn and Midnight kept jumping around waiting for me to be done getting ready as well.

"Mommyyyyyy!! Hurry up! We're board!" Dawn whined, walking up to my legs as I finished curling my hair.

"Hey Dawn, Mommy is curling her hair be very careful!" I said, trying not to mess up.

Dawn made a "Hmph." Sound and ran back to her brother.

I smiled, slightly glancing at them together.

They looked so happy.

After about 2 minutes I finally finished, my heart was racing and I felt all jittery.

"C'mon kids, lets get going." I said, grabbing their little hands and leading them downstairs, and then to Leah's car.

"So you finally decided to get out here." She scoffed as I carefully seated the twins in the back seats.

"Yes I did, And sorry I took forever, The kids and-"

"Yadadadda...Yes I get it now your girl is waiting!" Leah chimed.

At the Place

I stepped out of the car, my dress was flat and silky.

My mother waited for me outside the door, my heart wrenched what she would think.

"Congrats sweetheart, Your dad and I are overjoyed." She said with a smile.

That went pretty good.

Although was she serious?

"Thanks mom I appreciate it." I nodded as I walked through the door.

The door across from the bathroom was closed tight, had a sign that said "Bride inside." With a wink face.

Leah lead the kids to the seats, where I saw Andria, April, and so many other friends and family that I never see anymore.

But I didn't care, as long as today was perfect.

I waited quietly at the front seat, Dawn and Midnight blabbing about stuff I didn't know about.

Fawn's POV

"Ouch! You poked my leg!" I quietly snapped to Leah.

"Sorry, doing some last minute tweeks." She replied, sewing the bottom of my dress.

"Why are you doing 'last minute tweeks' anyways?" I asked, glaring to the floor.

"To make sure you look great, now shut it will you."

I rolled my eyes and kept waiting.

After a few minutes, felt like hours, She finally finished.

"There, now, I have to run out and be the one to wed you and Lilly, so ta ta!" She said, waving as she ran out.

I stood there, looking at myself for a while in a mirror.

My soft curls sit on my shoulders, my dress made to perfection.