Chapter 11

Fawns POV
Me and Lilly sit on our bed, hoping it was just Leah's powers regaining. I look over at Lilly, "You know it's my fault, right." I asked Lilly, Lilly looked over at me then over at Leah's bedroom. "No, Leah chose to do that, she chose to infuse you with more power, it saved you." Lilly smiled. "I love you." Lilly said, gripping my hand. "Well maybe I should make something to eat, I mean if your hungry that is." I said, while realizing it was midnight. Lilly looked over at the clock, that was sitting across from our bed. "Fawn, I think we should go to sleep, after Leah, and you almost dieing, we should just skip dinner." Lilly sighed, as she got up. She came over to me, and picked me up. "Haha I didn't need you to do that, I could have walked over there myself." I laughed. She laughed also. "Well you have to get bedrest, especially if you are pregnant." She carefully set me on our bed. I looked up at her, her face looked nothing but happy, but I could feel concern. She softly kissed me on the forehead and went to bed herself. I couldn't shake the feeling that Leah wasn't okay. She looked and felt dead. I sighed and just went to sleep.

The next morning

I wake up to the sun shining bright in my face, then again I always do. Sleeping soundly next to me was Lilly. I poked her side to wake her up, she quickly woke up and turned around. She looked at me with a crooked smile. "You look like your doing ok." She said as she started caressing my arm. I smiled "Your talking as if you thought I wouldn't be okay." I sighed. She laughed a bit. I then got up, being that I was sick of laying down and doing nothing. "I should check on Leah, she should be ok now." I said. Lilly rolled her eyes and got up also, she walked over to me. "Maybe we should have time to ourselves for a bit? I need to talk to you." Lilly whispered

A few minutes later
Lilly's POV
Fawn and I lay on our bed, her head rested on my stomach. "So you sure everything is okay?" I said, as I felt her tugging at the buttons on my shirt, she looked up at me and had a smile. "I'm fine as long as your here." She said. I smiled too, happy that she loved me that much to say if I was here, she would be okay.

Fawns POV
I lay on Lilly's stomach, she was rubbing my head. As I was playing with the buttons on her shirt. I was hoping she didn't care, I mean I don't think she minds. "Maybe we should check on Leah, I mean this is sweet and all but..." I paused. For a moment it felt like Lilly wanted me to stay. "Alright, come back in here soon." I heard her say as I got up and walked out of the room. As I walked over to Leah's doorway, the door randomly shut. I decided that maybe she wanted to be alone or something. I shrugged and walked away, as if nothing even happened. I walked back into Lilly and I's room, Lilly was watching TV and eating chips. "Haha, where did the chips come from?" I asked, laughing a bit. She looked over at me and started laughing too, "Ok, ok I am eating chips." She said, her mouth muffled by the chips in her mouth. I walked over to her and stood in front of her, my arms crossed on my chest. I flicked her forehead. "Chew with your mouth closed!" I yelled, but not in a rude way, in a funny, romantic way. She chuckled "I can't believe you want me to 'chew with my mouth closed' I mean it's not a bad thing." She explained, trying to prove some point of hers.

Later

I had been sitting on the couch downstairs for a couple of hours, waiting for Leah or Lilly to come down. Then again Lilly and I talk all the time, I sometimes feel like I am ignoring Leah. I suddenly hear footsteps walking down the stairs. I look behind me, and saw Lilly. "Oh hey..Whats up?" I asked. Lilly looked at me with a smile, she kept walking down. I got up off the couch, and walked towards her. She stood in front of me for a second, then grabbed my hands. I smiled as I looked to the side, My hands started sweating and my face felt hot. She lifted one of her hands and pulled my face up to look at her. "I was just thinking about the baby, and if Leah was right." She paused for a second. "If she is right, then your pregnant! are you excited?" She said in an excited tone. I smiled "I am more excited then anything else." I told Lilly. I stared at her for a few seconds, until she leaned down and kissed me. She pulled me closer, a rush went through my body. Am I really doing this now? I moved my hand between us and pulled off her jacket. I stopped, and looked at her. I could feel her breath hit my face. I looked at her without her jacket. I have no idea why she wears them, she looks way more adorable without them. I backed up for a second, Her breathing heavy, like she had ran for miles. "Did I take your breath away, hm?" I asked. She glared at me, I know that face. "I guess so, My mind was going a different place." She exclaimed. "I didn't want to--" I stopped her by grabbing her head and kissed her. She didn't resist, I was hoping not. She gripped the back of my shirt, I then backed away. "I don't know if i want to do this..at least not right now." I said, trying to breath. Lilly nodded "Your right, we need to make sure you are okay, at all times." Lilly exclaimed. I sighed "Yeah your right."

AUTHORS NOTE!!

Hallo fwends :D, so I am writing another oc book thing, and soon a tenrose thingyyyy enjoy!

BYEEE