Chapter 8

Lilly's POV
I woke up to the sun burning my face. I quickly blinked my eyes and moved away from the sun. Leah was still asleep on the floor. I didn't know what to do, I was just wondering if Fawn had woken up. Did she wake up while I was sleeping? I don't even know, honestly I think she did. I got up from fawns bed and looked down at her, her hair still curled from when I took her out. She is beautiful, always was. I sat next to her in a chair that had been sitting next to her bed. I sat down and took her hand. They were cold, why were they so cold? I looked down at her hand, her finger moved. A little excitement ran through me, is she waking up? I then looked at her head, which started moving. She is waking up! She started blinking, I smiled, she smiled back. "Your alright!" I exclaimed. She breathed, as if she was gonna talk. She lifted her hand, and grabbed my shirt. She pulled me towards her and she kissed me. Her kiss was soft, her lips being cold. She pulled away, and sat back down. I smiled, felt my face turning red. "I'm sorry, first thing I wanted to do when I woke up." She said, her voice cracking. I looked down, "it's fine, I was hoping you would do that." I kept looking down, she kept looking at me, I could sense it. She pulled her hand back up and put it on my cheek. "Your warm." She said, as if she didn't know what to say. I looked at her, I wanted to know when she could come home.
FAST FORWARD INTO DE FUTURE
Lilly's POV
I pushed fawn's wheelchair back into the house, she kept looking back at me. I smiled, and pushed her into our room. I sighed, "so uh how are you doing." I asked, Fawn looked at me as I kneeled in front of her. She exhaled slowly. Then she smiled. "Feeling better, maybe sometime we can think about kids?" She said, biting her lip. I sighed. "Well when you recover.." I said. She made a face, I frowned. "What?"
Fawns POV
I pulled Lilly's jacket towards me and kissed her, it was passionate, as if she wanted to kiss me. I let go of her jacket and put my arms around her neck. For a second I felt her pull away. I wanted to know why, but I just ignored it and lowered one of my hands, I grabbed her jacket at pulled it off of her. She stopped and looked at me. "Fawn? I dunno if we should do this now..." she whispered. She got up and walked away. I rolled my eyes, she doesn't want this? Now? I'm fine now! Ugh oh well. I rolled near her jacket and grabbed it off the floor, then I went bed the stairs, then I felt a rush through my spine, as I fell down the stairs. I flew up and landed in someone's arms. It was Lilly. I looked at her and smiled, she smiled back. "You could have died! But luckily I saved you." She sighed. I leaned over and tried to kiss her, at first she backed away. I sighed, my face an inch away from hers. "Why don't we go upstairs?" I smiled. She carried me upstairs and into our room.
The next day.
I woke up with the blanket covering my whole body. The sun shined bright in my face, I looked over at Lilly. She was sleeping soundly, I panicked not remembering what happened at first. I sighed and looked at the floor, my clothes lay all over our bedroom floor. Lilly's were too. I got up and got Lilly's jacket off the floor, I put it on and zipped it up. Her jacket was huge on me, as if I was wearing a guys jacket. I didn't pick anything up off the floor, so if she had forgotten she would remember quickly. I decided not to go out of the room, I didn't want Leah to know. I saw Lilly yawn, then she got up. She looked at the floor, then looked at me. "Good to know you can walk again." She said, looking all over the room. I sighed "I'm sorry, I didn't know what else to wear.." I smiled. "It's alright, you look adorable." She chuckled. She then got up out of the bed, carrying the blanket with her. "Well I'm just gonna get dressed..over here.." she said looking over at the wall. I looked away, being that I wanted her to have some form of privacy. A few minutes later, she finished and walked over to me. She walked behind me, breathing on my neck, she whispered something in my ear. I think she said "see you downstairs." And she walked away biting her lip. I smiled, I don't know what I would do without her.

AUTHORS NOTE
Ayeeee wassup. So I know I said no smut, but I may do some later on 🤣. But for now that is what your getting, an after math of 'it' I don't like saying what it is XD so yeah enjoy the rest and btw I will warn you when a smut is coming or a "sx scene" ENJOY AYEEE