Chapter 1-When We Meet

Chapter 1- When We Meet

Vanessa’s P.O.V.

            I am so excited! As Alyson and I make our way to the concert. We are in row 36 seats 3-4. I can’t wait to hear my favorite band sing live! Alyson got all dressed up and then she forced me to dress up as well she did my hair in curls and did my make-up. Not to sound conceded or anything but boy did I look hot, but Alyson looked hotter she had a perfect body and perfect hair. I was so jealous of her, every guy wanted her. So as we sat down in our seats and waited I started to get butterflies and I could tell Alyson did too. As the boys stepped out on stage we stood up and screamed along with thousands of other fans. We were sitting next to a rich looking couple who looked depressed to be there. When they noticed how excited we were they set something on our chairs and left. When we looked down to see what they were, we almost cried in excitement those nice people had left us back-stage passes! “Oh my god,” Alyson screamed “I can’t believe we are going to get to go backstage with them!!” We were so excited we almost didn’t realize that One Direction had started singing. Once we realized we started dancing and singing and continued this through the entire concert. At the end of the concert Alyson and I got separated by the crowd so I decided to go back stage to find her.

            As I walked backstage I started to get worried what if I couldn’t find Alyson. I was so worried I almost didn’t realize that One Direction was right in front of me staring.

“What’s wrong babe?” Liam asked.

“I can’t find my friend have you guys by chance seen her?” I replied, blushing. Liam’s accent was just SO hot.

“Oh the really hot one, Alyson?” Louis inquired.

“Yes…” I replied a little freaked out that he said it like it was nothing.

“Ya she left with Zayn, they are probably getting a full on Snog on right about now.” Harry said, checking his watch. Oh wow I feel stupid I just realized Zayn was missing.

“Oh, could you maybe help me find them?” I whispered.

“Ya sure, no problem babe,” Niall said. My god I almost fainted when Niall spoke. Did I mention he is my favorite!

“Alright thanks.” I replied turning bright red. We then headed out to find Alyson, oh ya, and Zayn.

Niall’s P.O.V.

            I really wish she’d stop doing that I thought. When she blushes her eyes pop and her smile is so amazing I think I’m going to faint. She is just so beautiful a beautiful girl like that more than likely already has a boyfriend. Maybe I should ask her if she’s single, but Liam already beat me to the punch.

“Hey, two things we don’t know your name so what is your name?” he asked.

“Oh ya sorry I forgot,” she replied, “my name is Vanessa.”

“So Vanessa, pretty name by the way, is there a special someone waiting for you at home?” Liam asked.

“Oh ya totally,” she said as my heart sunk, I knew it, “my dog misses me very much.” She laughed. Wow I officially love her laugh.

“Wow good one.” I replied laughing. She smiled at me, well there go my knees again I thought.

“So does anyone have any idea where we could find them?” She asked. Oh ya I forgot we were supposed to be looking for Zayn and her friend, Alyson.

“They may be in our tour bus,” Liam said, wow he is always on the ball, “we should go look there.”

“Alright.” We all replied, as we started walking that way.

Alyson’s P.O.V.

            When Vanessa and I got separated I decided I would head backstage and figured she would meet me there. As I headed backstage I saw Zayn, yes Zayn Malik of One Direction. I flipped my hair and checked my make-up in the pictures on the wall. Time to get you flirt on Alyson I told myself.

“Hi, Zayn right?” I smiled.

He chuckled, “Yes beautiful and you are?”

“I’m Alyson,” I giggled as I flipped my hair.

“Well babe you’re beautiful and I’d really like to get to know you how about you come to my tour bus with me for a while,” He winked.

“Oh and what would we do there?”

“You are such a tease.”

“Oh trust me I know.”

“So you’ll come with me?”

“Sure, why not?”

“Okay then let’s go.”

I should probably call Vanessa and tell her where I’m going but I don’t want to lose Zayn he’s already walking away. Well I can just call her later this shouldn’t take that long I thought. As we walked towards the exits Zayn grabbed my hand and pulled me outside and onto the tour bus and into a hug. He then pulled away looked me in the eyes and pulled me into a kiss. His lips were warm and soft. He started tracing my bottom lip with his tongue asking for entrance and I denied him and pulled away.

“Awww come on babe.” He whined as he kissed me again. This time he lightly bit my bottom lip asking for entrance once again, denied. He tried one more time and I decided to let him in and he slipped his tongue in my mouth and I slipped my tongue into his mouth as we started full on making out. This is a far as I would go though I had promised Vanessa I wouldn’t go any farther until I was married. Well at least making out with him is amazing. Wow I thought I am making out with my favorite boy from One Direction, Vanessa’s going to flip.

Vanessa’s P.O.V.

            “I’m going to flip out on her so bad for not texting me or something!” I screamed while all the boys looked at me like I was crazy, but I didn’t care.

“Hey babe calm down, don’t do something you’ll regret,” Niall whispered.

“Ugh!” I screamed as I burst onto the boy’s tour bus to find Alyson lying on top of Zayn while they were full on making out.

“Alyson!” I screeched, she flew up off Zayn and turned to me, “what were you doing!?”

“Hey guys, Zayn, maybe we should give the girls some privacy,” Liam said, as he turned to leave and the boys just followed him out, nothing said. Boy was I glad they left without saying anything, I turned back to Alyson.

“Care to explain?” I asked.

“Yes,” Alyson said, “so basically Zayn called me beautiful and then brought me too his tour bus and we kissed and then he wanted to make out so I did and that’s all. I remembered our promise and I didn’t go farther that making out I swear please don’t be mad!” she was frowning now.

“No, no, no I’m not mad at you. I just freaked because I was worried about you and I didn’t know where you were. I’m sorry I didn’t mean to come off as rude,” I replied frowning as well now.

“Awww V I’m sorry too I should have told you,” She said as she pulled me into a hug.

“Alright,” I said, “we should probably go talk to the boys so I can apologize for freaking out, introduce myself to Zayn, and also thank them for helping me find you.” We then held hands and walked off the tour bus to face the boys.