Chapter 2- Questions

Zayn’s P.O.V

            When that girl came on the bus and screamed at Alyson while we were making out I wanted to smack her. I was so mad, and then Liam said we should leave, but I didn’t want to leave my girl with that freak. I left anyway, and as we went off the bus the boys all looked at me wanting an explanation, but I wasn’t about to give them one.

“So what exactly did happen? And who is she?” Louis asked me.

“I think she’s the love of my life so she’s off limits, and we made out that’s it. Now my turn to ask questions who is that freak that I just left my girl with?” I asked.

“She is not a freak!” Niall screamed, “Her name is Vanessa and she is Alyson’s best friend!”

“Whoa calm yourself leprechaun,” I threw back at Niall trying to lighten the mood.

“Sorry man, I just, she’s just… you know…” Niall said biting his lower lip.

That’s my move I thought maybe he wants me to pick up on it?

“Wait… Niall you… you like…” I started.

Then the girls walked off the bus so I stopped and we all looked at them.

“By the way Zayn, I’m Vanessa and I’m sorry to all of you that I freaked out it’s just that I was worried and didn’t want to lose Alyson she is like my sister.” Vanessa said.

“We are sorry if we bothered you we will just be going now, okay?” Alyson said she looked at me, sadness in her eyes.

“No!” we all screamed.

“Wait why not?” they replied.

“Because…” Niall, Liam, and I started; I looked at them all…

“You girls are beautiful and we want to get to know you,” Harry finished smirking, as we all shot him a look.

“Well, I guess we could stay for a little while…” Alyson said, “I mean if Vanessa doesn’t mind.”

“Mind!?” Vanessa screeched and we all awaited her answer, “I would never MIND getting a whole day with One Direction! I mean who would.”

Wow I feel like my whole body just died and came back. I thought she might refuse and then I would never get to see Alyson again. Wow as mad as I was at Harry for interrupting, I’m kind of glad he did now.

Liam’s P.O.V.

            When Niall stood up for Vanessa there was something in his voice, he likes her more than a friend. Damn, I thought, that means I like the same girl as him but I don’t want to fight with Niall he is like my brother. What should I do what should I do what should I do?

“Hey man are you okay?” Niall asked.

“Oh ya just thinking…” I whispered.

“Bout what?” Louis asked.

“Oh you know what we are going to do…” I stated faking a smile.

“Ya sure you are Liam,” Zayn said as I shot him a look.

“At least we all know what Zayn’s thinking about,” Harry said laughing.

“Oh ya, Alyson,” Niall and I said laughing nervously.

I really hope the other boys didn’t catch that that was embarrassing well here come the girls try to be cool Liam I told myself. When they walked in the room though, that was hard to do.