Chapter 14- We Know...

(Caution:Contains some Larry Stylinson to the max)

Chapter 14- We Know…

Harry’s P.O.V.

            “You guys are so stupid!!” Liam yelled.

“We know Liam…” Louis sighed.

“Why the hell did you do that you embarrassed me!!!!” Liam screamed.

“We know Liam…” it was my turn to sigh now.

“You are so… wait you know?” he furrowed his eyebrows.

“Yes Liam we all know you’ve been yelling at them for the past hour and a half…” Vanessa said, she sounded worried. I was probably just imagining things though. Vanessa likes Niall…

“Ya we are sorry Liam we really are…” I said.

“Ya Liam we feel bad we just wanted to be funny…” Louis said.

“Oh… well… umm… okay…” Liam stuttered out, “I guess it’s off to bed seeing how it is 11:30…” he sighed, got up, and left… Louis, Niall, Zayn, Alyson, Vanessa, and I just sat there staring at each other, until Alyson yawned.

“Aw babe, you’re tired let’s go to bed…” Zayn cooed grabbing her hand and carrying her to bed.

“We should probably go to bed to love…” Niall said grabbing Vanessa’s hand she nodded and turned to us,

“Night boys…” she said as they disappeared upstairs. I grabbed my laptop and pulled up twitter. I then tweeted, ‘Just got done being yelled at by @Real_Liam_Payne because @Louis_Tomlinson decided to have another BRILIAM plan. Haha jk love you Boo. J And within 15 minutes I had 500 retweets and had #LouisBriLiamPlan trending. I laughed.

“What’s so funny Hazzy?” Lou asked me.

“Check twitter!” I laughed back at him.

“Oh my god! Harold!” Lou yelled I immediately frowned at him. He knows I hate being called Harold…

“Awww Hare-Bear! I’m sorry!” Louis screamed and he ran over to hug me. I dodged his hug.

“No. I do not forgive you.” I told him; it was now his turn to frown.

“Please…” he whined giving me puppy dog eyes. Ugh he knows I can’t resist those…

“Ugh! Louis! Stop!” I yelled at him. He just gave me an even bigger puppy dog face.

“Louis William Tomlinson!” I shouted at him. He actually frowned now.

“I’m sorry Harry…” he started to walk away.

“Awww no Boo please don’t go I’m sorry I just couldn’t deal with your puppy dog eyes… I’m sorry.” I ran to him and hugged him, he hugged back.

“I love you Hazza,” he whisper laughed.

“Love you too Boo,” I giggle laughed back.

“No Harry, I’m being serious…” he said pulling away and looking me in the eyes.

“W-What?” I stuttered. Did you just admit he was gay for me!?

“You heard me… I really do love you Harry…” when he realized I wasn’t saying anything he said, “sorry for making things awkward, I’ll ummm go now…” I ran up to him and hugged him.

“Love you Boo…” I said, and I think I really meant it… WAIT DID THIS REALLY JUST HAPPEN!? Did I just say I am gay for Lou and did he really say he is gay for me!? Or am I dreaming? I almost hope I’m dreaming then at the same time not…