Chapter 15- What Happened!?

Chapter 15- What happened!?

Niall’s P.O.V.

            I walked downstairs last night to go to the kitchen for some food, when I heard Louis and Harry talking to each other, so I decided to ease drop.

“Louis William Tomlinson!” I heard Harry yell at Lou. He must really be mad; he only ever calls us by our full names when he is mad.

“I’m sorry Harry…” Lou said and I heard him walk towards me I tensed up, ready to run.

“Awww no Boo please don’t go I’m sorry I just couldn’t deal with your puppy dog eyes… I’m sorry.” Harry said and I heard him run to where Lou was standing.

“I love you Hazza,” I heard Louis whisper laugh.

“Love you too Boo,” Harry giggle laughed back to Lou.

“No Harry, I’m being serious…” Louis said. My eyes went wide did he just?

“W-What?” Harry stuttered, I could tell he was a surprised as I was.

“You heard me… I really do love you Harry…” Louis said. It went silent, then Louis said, “Sorry for making things awkward, I’ll ummm go now…” he started walking toward me again; I went to run for it when I heard Harry,

“Love you Boo…” he said. Did he really just. Then it went silent I heard them head toward the stairs where I was hiding. So I pretended to be half asleep and stretched walking around the corner.

“Ummm hey Niall what you doing up?” Louis asked and I could see his blush seeing how he still had his arm around Harry’s shoulder.

“Oh, you know,” I fake yawned, “I’m hungry.” I said trying to look tired.

“Did you hear our conversation?” Harry asked looking a bit worried.

“What conversation? Was it about me?” I asked narrowing my eyes at them.

“Haha no of course not Nialler, you’re too amazing…” Louis said ruffling my hair.

“Awww thanks Lou,” I said sarcastically. “I hope you made my hair look amazing.”

“Of course he did right Boo?” Harry said.

“Oh obviously… I’m amazing,” Louis said.

“Haha alright guys, I’m gonna go get some food night.” I said to them.

“Okay night Nialler…” Harry said.

“Yep night Niall, love you!!” Louis sung.  I laughed.

 “Love you too Lou!” I sung back. They laughed and headed up to bed, I just sighed and slide down to the floor. Were they just drunk or did they really mean it? If they really mean it are they gonna date? Should I tell Vanessa? Should I tell Zayn and Alyson? Should I have told them that I heard them? Should I tell Liam? I answered every question in my head: Were they just drunk or did they really mean it? They were probably just drunk. If they really mean it are they gonna date? Probably not, I mean Harry is so stuck on girls, I don’t think he could. Should I tell Vanessa? Duh! I will tell her, I love her. I won’t not tell her, we share everything. Should I tell Zayn and Alyson? I’m not sure; I’ll talk to V and see what she thinks. Should I have told them that I heard them? Probably not, they either would have denied it or just forced me not to tell. Should I tell Liam? No I love Liam to death. He is like my brother from another mother but he would flip and tell Simon and everyone. I’ll wait to tell him when I’m sure. Well one thing was for sure in the morning I would talk to V, Lou and Harry.

“Hey Nialler you okay?” Vanessa asked sitting down next to me. She sounded concerned and she scared me a bit, I didn’t know she was up.

“Ummm ya I guess. I’m sorry did I wake you?” I asked looking in her eyes she looked exhausted.

“Not exactly…” she said and I raised an eyebrow at her in a ‘go on’ manner.

“Well when I woke up and rolled over I realized you weren’t there, and I was cold. So I waited for you, but when you didn’t come back within 10 minutes I decided to find you…” she blushed and looked down and away. I put my finger under her chin and pulled her face up so I could look into her eyes. She smiled weakly at me; I smiled just as weak back.

“I’m sorry babe; I didn’t want to wake you…” I said a sinking feeling in my stomach. She just leaned in and gave me a quick kiss.

“Now what’s bothering you?” she asked looking at me.

“N-nothing…” I lied.

“Niall you know you suck at lying. So please don’t lie to me. I want you to be able to trust me…” she looked sad as she said that.

“Babe, it’s not that I don’t trust you… I just am still not sure about what I heard…” I sighed. She grabbed my hand and started rubbing it.

“It’s okay. Just tell me what you thought you heard, I won’t tell I promise. Trust me?” she said a serious yet sad expression crossing her face.

“Well…” I started and I told her everything. I told her what I heard, what I told them, the questions in my head, EVERYTHING. She just sat there listening and drawing circles on the back of my hand. She made me feel relaxed. I then asked her,

“Do you think they were just drunk or do you think they really meant it? If they really meant it do you think they are gonna date? Do you think I should Zayn and Alyson? Do you think I should have told them that I heard them? Do you think I should tell Liam?”

“I think they were probably a little a drunk but they also have some feelings for each other. I don’t think they will date I don’t believe that they really love each other enough to date. I am going to tell Aly because she is my best friend, but it’s up to you to tell Zayn or let Aly do it. I don’t think you should have told them because they may have assumed you got the wrong idea. Or they may have thought you were jumping to conclusion. I don’t think you should tell Liam until you talk to Lou and Harry.” She said smiling at me with a sad expression on her face.

“I also think that right now we should go sleep…” she said grabbing my hand and pulling us up.

“Okay and Vanessa?” I said. She turned to me with a ‘yes?’ expression on her face, “thanks…” I finished.

“You’re welcome, love you…” she said kissing me gently.

“Love you too. Now let’s go to bed…” I said smiling at her. I really did have the best girlfriend ever.