Chapter 12- First Concert

Chapter 12- The First Concert

Vanessa’s P.O.V.

            I am so nervous for the concert is tomorrow night. Actually everyone is, why wouldn’t we be it’s our first concert of the tour. Okay it’s the boy’s first concert but mine and Alyson’s first time backstage at one. We were so nervous and Niall comforting me almost made me more nervous. I mean I want to go on stage and have them sing to me, but at the same time I really don’t… I don’t know what to think I think I’ll talk to Alyson about it I thought. I walked down the hall looking in every room downstairs first. Did I mention the boys are out they had an interview, which I will be watching later. Anyways I decided to check upstairs and sure enough I found Alyson in her room humming Stole My Heart. I walked in and sat next to her on the bed, she jumped.

“Oh my goodness V you scared me,” she gasped grabbing her chest for emphasis. I just laughed.

“Ya I need to talk to you…” we both said in unison. We laughed.

“You first,” we said together again.

“Jinx!” and again we burst into hysterics.

“No but seriously you go first,” I said finally calming down.

“Nope you are going first, you brought it up,” she said folding her arms over her chest; well I know I won’t win this argument.

“Fine…” I grumbled, “I just wanted to know what you thought of the boys bringing us onstage while they sing to us…” I started picking at my nails, a nervous habit of mine.

“Oh… that’s what I wanted to talk to you about,” she said, “I’m not sure how I feel about it. I mean I love Zayn to death! But I don’t know if I could take all the hate after that…”

“Ya! That’s what I’m worried about!” I yelled. “I mean we got called sluts because we came off the same plane as them, I don’t want to know what we would get if they sang to us…” I was so worried about the hate, I mean Niall means the world to me, no I take that back he is my world. But I don’t know I just want to be a normal girl with a loving boyfriend not a pop stars girlfriend with a loving boyfriend. Ugh!  Why is life so complicated!

“I agree with all of that…” Alyson said smiling sadly.

“Wait I said that out loud?” I asked her and she nodded grinning at me. Wow I really need to stop speaking my thoughts aloud…

“Yes, yes you do,” she said smiling.

“Wait I said…” I started she cut me off.

“Yes you said that out loud too,” she giggled.

“HONEYS I’M HOME AND I NEED A HUG FROM MY SISTERS!!!!!” we heard Louis scream we laughed as we ran downstairs.

“THERE THEY ARE MY MOST BEAUTIFUL SISTERS!!!!” Louis screamed pulling us into a hug.

“Hey what about a hug for Daddy?” Liam said winking at me. I blushed.

“Well of course we won’t forget Daddy!” Alyson yelled as we hugged them.

“Now who are we forgetting?” I asked rubbing my chin, “Oh I remember!” I yelled as I watched Zayn and Niall’s faces light up. “WE FORGOT ARE LITTLE BROTHER!!! COME HERE HARE-BEAR!!!” I yelled pulling Harry into a hug as I ruffled his hair.

“Aw come on V, the hair, really?” Harry smiled cheekily at me.

“Wow someone sounds like Zayn…” I giggled.

“OH MY GOSH I ALMOST FORGOT ZAYN!!!” I yelled hugging him next, “now I think I got everyone,” I said looking around, purposely avoiding Niall, “yep everyone.” I giggled. Then I felt someone’s arms wrap around my back.