Chapter 13- The After Party

Louis’s P.O.V.

            If you have never partied with us One Direction boys, well let’s just say you should. Honestly I know it sounds cocky but we are the best partiers EVER!!! We dance, get tipsy, and flirt like there is no tomorrow and truthfully it’s amazing! The girls, the boys and I were all on the dance floor right now and we were getting down. We had all had at least 3 drinks each so we were a little tipsy. Zayn was dancing with Alyson and Niall was with Vanessa while Harry and I just grinded with random girls. While Liam, the party pooper, Payne was sitting at a table, not drinking, and watching us. He wouldn’t even dance for Christ’s sakes! I turned to Harry and huge smile on my face and a plan forming in my head.

“Hey Harry I have an idea, wanna help me?” I grinned asking him.

“Always your plans always end funny with us in trouble, I kinda like it,” Harry smiled his signature smile at me.

“Okay so here’s the plan…” I said then I started whispering it to him. So basically we were going to go over and pretend to be totally drunk while we drug Liam to the dance floor and started grinding on him like he was a girl. Harry was grinning the entire time and when I was done explaining he just nodded. I immediately started acting drunk as did Harry and we walked over to Liam.

“Hey babe…” I slurred, “You look beautiful and I want to dance with someone as hot as you.”

“Ummm… Louis it’s me Liam, as in Liam Payne a boy…” he said clearly confused.

“Aw come on babe, we just wanna dance with a pretty girl, there is no need to lie to us…” Harry then slurred smirking at Liam.

“Ummm… guys think about this! I am Liam, LIAM PAYNE! Your best GUY friend! I am I BOY!!” Liam screamed.

“Come on sugga… come dance with us…” I giggled, very annoyingly, and grabbed Liam’s arm.

“Ya Babe, let’s go get down togetha!” Harry laughed grabbing Liam’s other arm.

“No guys stop!” Liam yelled, but we ignored him and drug him onto the dance floor. Then I started grinding on one of his sides and Harry went on the other.

“No!!!! My poor Liam he is in the middle of a Larry sandwich!!!” I heard Niall yell as he ran over Vanessa at his side.

“Oh my gosh Li are you okay!?” Vanessa yelled.

“Ya… umm… I just think they are drunk… they think I am a hot girl or something…” Liam said kinda blushing.

“Awww babe we made you blush!” I yell giggled.

“Awwww he thinks we are hot!!” Harry laughed grinning. Then Harry and I both leaned in and kissed Liam’s cheeks and Liam screamed. That was the end of it Harry and I burst into laughter and started rolling on the floor.

“Liam… you… really… believed…” I stuttered in between my hysterical laughter.

“That… we… were… drunk…” Harry giggled out as he was rolling around.

“And… thought… you… were…” I laughed out.

“A GIRL!!!” Niall and Vanessa yelled now joining us in laughing. Liam looked extremely embarrassed. Then he glared at us.

“Okay everyone in the car now!!!” Liam yelled as he ran off to find Zayn.

“Way to go Louis… I knew it would get us in trouble…” Harry said.

“But it was funny though…” I smirked.

“Indeed it was…” Harry smiled as we walked to the limo. We all hopped inside and waited to feel the wrath of Liam, Daddy Direction, Payne…