Chapter 5- She's What!?!?

Chapter 5- She’s What!?!?

Alyson’s P.O.V.

            That’s so sweet I thought, as Zayn told us he made cookies and when Alyson took off with Liam on her heels and Niall on his I laughed and Zayn hugged me from behind. Wow he is SO cute and SO kind I thought. Then he carefully kissed my lips, wow that felt great. Then he handed me a cookie and without thinking I took a bite. Sh*t I thought as soon as I had swallowed, what if this had nutmeg I thought as I looked at the cookie. It was a pumpkin cookie NO! My breathing started to get shallow I could hardly breathe. I grabbed onto Zayn as support but I missed him and fell to the floor. Just as I fell I heard him scream something about me and I tried to speak but it hurt my throat too much! Vanessa came running into the kitchen screaming something about an ambulance; she then kneeled next to me. Zayn looked like he was gonna cry so Vanessa shoed him into the arms of the other guys. The last thing I remember was Vanessa whispering things like; ‘Just breathe Hun, breathe please.’ And ‘Please stay awake, stay with me.’ I tried I really did but it was so hard and I could breathe I blacked out. Then I was swimming, I guess, I was in a black ocean and Zayn was on the shore laughing with Louis while Liam and Niall were flirting with Vanessa. Nothing really new, except, I couldn’t get out of the water, I couldn’t breathe, and I couldn’t scream. Then I don’t remember anything. The next time I woke up I was in the hospital. I could tell by the smell, my god I hated the smell of hospitals. I looked at my surroundings, and saw that Vanessa was asleep on Niall and Liam and Zayn was holding my hand while Harry and Louis were sleeping on each other I laughed, which woke them all up. I was embarrassed, I didn’t mean to wake them up, I frowned.

“Your finally awake,” they all sighed.

“How long was I out?” I thought, apparently out loud.

“About two days or so,” Vanessa said, “I’m just glad you’re okay.” She smiled.

“So how do you feel?” Harry and Louis asked.

“Kinda tired and my throat hurts,” I said, “but better than before.” I shuddered, and Zayn whimpered. I squeezed his hand.

“What’s wrong babe?” I asked him lifting his head so I could look in his eyes, they looked pained and exhausted. 

“I’m the reason you’re here, I should have asked if you were allergic to anything before I made you cookies…” he started crying. Everyone cringed and Vanessa ran into Niall arms as Liam hugged her from behind.

“No guys it’s my fault,” I said, “I should have told you guys…” I frowned.

“No it’s my fault,” Vanessa said coming out from between Niall and Liam. They both looked down and they looked defeated. She had obviously blamed herself before, since none of them said anything. “I should have realized the cookies had nutmeg and I wasn’t even in the room when it happened. I wasn’t there when you need me most. I’m a horrible best friend…”

“No you are not!” Niall, Liam and I screamed.

“Come here now.” I told her. She obeyed and she drug herself over to my bed…

“This is NOT your fault so stop blaming yourself,” I told her. Then I looked at Zayn, “It’s not your fault either.” I told him.

“Now when do I get to go home?” I asked smiling. Louis laughed.

“Right after we get a nurse to check you out,” he told her.

“Sweet,” I said as I drifted off to sleep again.

Zayn’s P.O.V.

            I didn’t know what to do. Alyson had just fallen to the floor and she wasn’t breathing very well all I thought to do was scream, so I did. Then Vanessa screamed to call ambulance I was freaking out!! When Vanessa came into the kitchen I almost started crying so she shooed me out to the boys who all hugged me they didn’t even ask what happen, yet. As I started calming down while we were in the hospital then all the questions came out. Vanessa had gone to talk to a nurse, so the boys decided it was a good time to question me.

“So what the hell happen?” Liam asked.

“I don’t really know she ate the cookie and then she fell to the floor… this is all my fault.” I said.

“Shut up it is NOT your fault!” Harry and Louis screamed at me.

“But, but it is…” I whined.

“No, Zayn, it’s not,” Niall stated.

“Defiantly not,” we all said. I sat there thinking about our conversation and my eyes started drooping. Then I fell asleep I dreamed about Alyson, once again. I woke up because I thought I heard her laughed and I had. Oh my god! She’s awake! Then she blamed herself, I was mad. It was my fault. Then she told me not to blame myself! I was pretty pissed off, but I was glad she was finally awake. It had been two days since I heard her beautiful voice, and I didn’t realize I missed it that much. The nurse came in after she fell asleep, and she said when she woke up again we could take her home. Hearing this I fell asleep on her chest.

Niall’s P.O.V

               Wow I have never seen anyone as worried as Vanessa was about Alyson. They must be like real sisters. I smiled thinking about our kiss it was amazing but I wonder what she was going to say after. Well now’s not the time to be thinking about that. I looked down where she was sleeping with her head in my lap. I fell asleep dreaming about her, and I and the kiss. I woke up because Vanessa jumped up off my lap. I looked up and saw that Alyson was awake! Wow! I’m so glad! I have never seen Zayn as sad as he was when Alyson was in her ‘coma’ type thing. But then everyone started blaming themselves including my Vanessa, well she wasn’t mine, yet. I was so happy for her. She seemed so excited when the nurse told her that we could go home tomorrow. She went over and gave Liam a hug and a kiss on the cheek and he gave her one back. Then she came over and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and I gave her one back and I lingered for a little while my lips above her cheek. When I was done she was blushing and smiling at me and Liam gave me a glare. Well let’s see where this goes. I’m going to ask her out when we go home and if she says yes. I wonder what Liam would think of that.

Liam’s P.O.V.

          Niall’s kiss lingered longer than it should have. So therefore, when we go home I’m going to make my move and ask Vanessa out and then we will see how he likes that. I grinned; I’m kind of turning evil. Haha just kidding, I’m not really. ;)