Chapter 1

Louis POV

Getting off stage is an amazing feeling, just having had a gig where the crowd was singing all the songs along, people cheering and everything else that adds to it. It's better than an adrenaline rush and I'm one of the luckiest people in the world as I'm able to call that my job.

Playing for people, making people cheer, making them happy. That's the best thing in the world, knowing that with what you're doing you make other people happy. 

I am pulled into the group-hug by Niall. Our group exists of me, Niall, Zayn and Liam. We're a boyband and a famous one as well. 

'Nailed it again!' Niall says with such a huge grin on his face that you would almost be scared that his face would split in two. Liam and Zayn have an expression like Niall's, two grinning Cheshire cats. 

We stay like that for a while, just hugging each other with huge grins on our faces. When we break apart I notice him standing in the corner of the way too large dressing room, softly strumming on his guitar. The one who seems like is glued to his body, just like the beanie on his head. Well, that´s a different one every day but there hasn´t been a day were he wasn´t wearing one.

His name is Harry Styles and he's our guitarist. One of the best, though he's very shy. He never speaks up his opinion and if anyone ever asks him to do something he doesn't even think twice about it, he just immediately goes to do it, no matter what. 

One time Liam asked him if he could get them some food while they were practicing in a studio in the outskirts of London, where no shops were close by. He just asked what kind.

The door of our dressing room opens to reveal Harry´s boyfriend, a tall boy with blonde hair wearing a leather jacket and some expensive looking clothes. Harry looks up and smiles at him but keeps playing softly on the guitar. His boyfriend doesn´t say anything to any of us, he just takes Harry by his arm and drags him out of the dressing room. No one is surprised. We all had been the first time he did that, but now it happened all the time. 

I don´t know where they are going but I can imagine what they´re doing after the show. Let´s not do that. 

Instead of standing here thinking I get myself out of the sweaty stage clothes and put on my own clothes, which are a lot less styled but a lot more comfortable.

Our manager walks in when the door opens again. He has a grin on his face as he speaks. ´Good job boys! Another night is added on the UK-leg of the tour! The fans kept asking so I hope you don't mind.' With that announcement he's gone, not even giving us time to protest. No, we don't mind doing another show, but I know some of our crew already made plans to like see their friends and family, but now they have to work another night to make us look the best, to make sure we don't fail.

Nobody makes any comments on the announcement of an added date though, everyone just keeps doing what they were already doing before he came in. Liam walks over to me, already completely dressed in his off-stage clothes. 'We have a three day break after tomorrows show, how about we go out for dinner after the show tomorrow?' 

It was one of the weird occasions that they have an afternoon show, it was in Manchester so they needed to travel tonight to Manchester in their tour bus. Always fun, It's like going all around the world in eighty days. Only they did it in more time and gone to even more places. 

'Yeah is cool. Are you going home this break?' I ask him out of pure interest. I, myself had planned on staying in Manchester to explore the city a bit, if that was possible without security being asses and forcing us to stay inside.

'Yeah, I am. It feels like it's been years since I've seen my beautiful girlfriend.' He gets that love sick smile on his face as he talks about his girlfriend, he always does. Zayn's the same, whenever Perrie is mentioned his whole face lights up. So good to see my mates happy. 'Aren't you sad that you and Eleanor broke up not long ago?'

Yes, me and Eleanor aren't together anymore. The only thing that happened when we were together is that we were shouting at each other, fighting and it always had me feeling bad so we came to the decision that maybe it was time to break up. 

That Eleanor had a new boyfriend only two weeks after we broke up is something I rather don't think about. 'Not really. Hope the right person will walk into my life soon though. I'm always happier in a relationship than single.'

Liam nods as a sign that he understands. We walk away together towards exit, where the tour bus is already waiting for us. We both hop on, seeing that Niall and Zayn are already inside launching on the big black couch. 

'After the break we're finally playing in croke park! I seriously can't wait to go back to Ireland!' Niall says with a huge grin on his face. He truly loves the Irish fans the most. 

'It's going to be an epic show, Just like all our shows have been. This is no doubt my favorite tour so far.' Zayn states with a smile. We all agree with him. The stage is so big this time, all of our crew is just amazing and I haven't even spoken about all of our incredible fans that came to watch our shows. The ones that keep supporting us, the music we make and all the crazy stuff we do.

At this moment, I wouldn't want my life to be any other way as it is right now.