Chapter 7

Louis POV

'Okay, you pick a movie, I'll go make some popcorn.' I say to Harry as we enter my hotel room. Harry complies and takes the bag with the movies we just bought out of my hands. 

'Don't burn the kitchen down! I heard about your cooking skills you know.' Harry yells to me as I enter the kitchen.

'That was a one time thing! I would like to pretend I learned some skills by now, okay?' I say with a pout that Harry can't see. I do hear Harry's laugh coming from the living area. It sounds wonderful. It's weird how only yesterday I found him in an alley with bruises and now today I found out he actually has kitten features on his body and had a lovely day with Harry in the city. It's absolutely crazy how fast time can go. 

Three minutes later the microwave beeps, signaling that the popcorn is done. With a satisfied grin I pick it out of the microwave and take it over to Harry, holding it in front of his nose, seeing as he already took place on the sofa. Harry looks at me a little suspicious before he pops one in his mouth. 'Secretly you just opened a packet of already done popcorn and pretended to put it in the microwave.' Harry says. 'I mean to say they're good by the way.' 

Now it's my turn to let out a laugh as I take a look at the television screen. 'Of course this would be your first choice.' I say playfully as I see The Aristocats on the screen. 'I think even if you didn't have those adorable kitten qualities that it would still be your favorite movie.'

Harry looks at me slightly offended. 'Well, it's not really my fault I'm born like this, is it? Besides I'm more percent human than cat most of the time. Only tend to get a little heightened senses at nighttime.' There is a hint of something else in his voice, but I can't quite place it.

'Never said it was, did I? Besides I like them, they suit you.' I tell Harry and he gets a smile on his face. I get a smile on my own face by seeing his smile. 'You can take your beanie off you know. Can't be too comfortable for your ears.' 

Not even a second later the beanie is removed and Harry lets out a breath of relief. 'Yeah, it's rather annoying. But people freak out a lot if they see my kitten features so most of the time I just keep it up to avoid that reaction.' 

'You know, you could have told me and the boys. We wouldn't have judged you at all.' I state quietly. 'I know for a matter of fact that one of Zayn's cousins has dog features, but she only has the tail and not the ears.' I say and Harry looks surprised. 

'I've only heard of people that only have ears. Never heard of someone who has only the tail, or both like me for that matter of fact.' Harry looks a little sad at the end. 

'Well, that's what makes you unique doesn't it? Always the same is pretty boring you know.' I say with a smile. Harry doesn't smile immediately back, only after a few seconds I see the ghost of a smile around his lips. His dimples come back in display. 'Shall we start the movie? I haven't seen The Aristocats in forever, now I actually want to see those kitties.' 

That does the trick and Harry has a smile on his face again. He picks up the remote control and turns the movie on. 'One warning though, I might cuddle with you. I cuddle with anyone I watch a movie with.' 

'Good, because I do that too.' I say and Harry gives a look like he doesn't believe me. To prove it I wrap my arms around him and sit up a little straighter so I'm taller than him. 'It's more comfortable this way really.'

Harry doesn't comment on it, instead he just snuggles a little closer. I hear a loud purr. I'm not sure if the purr came from the movie or from Harry but either way it's cute.

An half hour into the movie, Harry is completely in the movie. I'm not going to lie, I was more looking at Harry than at the movie so far. With Harry's ears so close to me, I can really see all the details on them. They're dark brown with darker stripes across them. They remind me of the cat our neighbours used to have back in Doncaster. 

I continue to half watch the movie and half watch Harry. I smile as I see Harry looking at the movie with, how ironic, cat eyes. Quite literally, his eyes have take the shape like the eyes of a cat have. This is probably one of the heightened senses Harry was talking earlier about.

Harry's ears also keep twitching, which makes my attention been more drawn to them then to the movie. I slowly reach my hand behind them and scratch behind them like you do with a real cat. Harry looks up at that action towards me and smiles before turning his attention back to the movie but not before snuggling deeper into my chest if that's even possible. 

The movie comes to an end, but we both stay in the same position. 'Thanks for all of this. I never knew you were like this.' Harry says. 

'What do you mean? So nice to cats?' I say jokingly. Harry looks up to me with a slight glare before sticking his tongue out. 

'No, I meant so sweet and caring. I always thought you were a bit rude, but I probably shouldn't believe the media anyways.' Harry states and I nod in agreement. 

I think we could have stayed cuddled up like this the whole night, if we hadn't been interrupted by Harry's phone going off. 

Sadly, Harry moves a way after a few seconds of doubt to pick up his phone, which is laying on the table. I study Harry as he's reading the text and I see his eyes widen and face become a lot paler. You don't need to be a shrink to know something is not completely right.