When it started........

Alice POV

I was eleven when I first saw them.......

"Liu that show is stupid." a cute boy said with dark brown eyes said. "Whatever Jeff." the boy Liu said. Liu pushed Jeff off the swings, hey thats not nice. "Jerk." Jeff said. Liu only rolled his eyes. Liu seems like a meanie.

"JEFF, LIU HELP UNPACK!!!" A female voice wich I'm guessing his mom is saying. They both groan. I watched as they unpacked, until Jeff saw me. He walked over to me "hi." he said. "meet me at the park at midnight. " with that I turned into a swarm of blue butterflies and vanished.

When midnight came I waited for Jeff to come. I waited and waited but he didn't come. I wanted to kill him but I guess I cant. I turned around and saw a girl in a pink dress getting killed. Crimson red coverd her face and dress. I walked over to her watching her die or I thought. I then recognized her. It was Sally. I picked her up after I knew she was un conscious. I drop her off at the edge of the forest. I then see my parents arrive taking me back to the castle.

About my life (still 11)

Mommy and daddy never let me be seen anyone who other than my brother. The next day they were about to die. Finally took them long enough. They look at me and at my brother. "Zalgo make sure no one sees your younger sister. From now on you are King of the under world." he hands Zalgo his crown. "Alice dont let anyone see you, you are the most powerful evil creature in time you have the power of insanity, death, and evil. You are Queen of the under world. " he gives Zalgo his powers and dies.

"Zalgo take care of your big sister. I love you, and make sure your sister gets what she wants because she can kill you any second. " she looks at me."Alice stay mad." she hands me a ribbon. Her special ribbon. She turns to Zalgo and gives him her power. Then dies. I see my older brother cry. I start to laught and go to my room laughing evily , and go to sleep.