When Alice is..

Well I am sorry. Lol. to make it up I will make this as long as possible.

Alice's POV

What the fuck. Can I sometimes get a break from the war with heaven. I mean, what the duck (I meant duck). I feel my self transform into my kimono.

"Alice I have called you here-"

"To discuss the war. Yes yes yes, get in with it!" I snapped startling him. He regained his position quickly though.

"Alice, I believe that if we send some of the elite pastas we would-" I glared at him. I started to levitate off the ground into a crisscros position except I was upside down.

"Ahhh Zalgo you know I wont let you do that, I would rater do it myself. I have grown quite fond of Cinda, though she has quite the temper. And you know I wont let Jeff go. " I stated, makeing a cup of tea appear. Gravity dosent apply right now.

He looked slightly annoyed and frustrated. Hmmmm. "Well I think if we send them we can take over-"

"We only fight to protect our demention and our property nothing else." I said making authority clear in my voice. He look got up out of his seat and slammed his fist on to the desk.

"Fine." he said before leaving. I teleported to my room making a acreen appear. I saw as it showed me what was happening with Jeff right now. He was leaning against the wall drunk as hell. This could be my move.

"Awww my poor Jeffy is drunk..hehehe..."I giggled. I felt my self teleport. I startes to giggle sadisticly. When I arrived there I saw Jeff and Ben making out and Kasai and Cinda fighting.

"YOU LITTLE BACK STABBING TWO FACED BITCH!!"Kasai yelled at Cinda.

As a result Cinda shot back with,"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!!"

I felt a smirk form on my lips. I sensed the tension andnwas growing a little tired of jeff kissing ben.

"EVERYBODY SHUT THE DUCK UP AND FOR HELLS SAKE STOP MAKING OUT!!" I screamed, as a result causing everybody to stop, and well causing Cinda to lunge at me. I held my hand up at her and made her st in mid air.

"PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!!!FIGHT ME!!!" Cinda yelled. I rolled my eyes and only raised her higher in the air.

"NOW EVERYBODY I WANT YOU TO LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD!!! I WANT YOU AND BEN-"I said pointing at Kasai and Ben "TO GO GET SLENDY!!! YOU CINDA I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH THE HAPPY PASTAS!?!?!!" I yelled.

"FUCK THEM THEIR ANNOYING!!!"Cinda yelled. I twisted he arm, too the point I almost disliscouted it. She glared at me before I teleported her back to the happy pastas.

"And Jeff-" I said jn a lovey dovey tone "I want you to come over her and make out with me" He looked dumb founded while I took the chance and pulled him too a full blown make out. He was shocked at first but then started to kiss back rougher. I could literaly taste of achol while I made out with him. He pulled on my dress making me smirk. This is all going too plan. (you can imagine what happend from there)

JK NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A FULL BLOWN LEMON AND FULL OF SMUT SOOOI YAH!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPPY!!!!